Chapter 82

Almost Is Never Enough

Chapter 82

*Meanwhile with Jay*

Once Jay got back to the flat he decided to put his acting skills to the test. He walked hurriedly into the flat, as if he was worried. "What's wrong mate?" Nathan asked.

"She got really carsick on the way home. We had to pull over and I drove her to a hotel because she couldn't take it anymore. She'll probably be okay tomorrow though," Jay said.

"Are you sure she's okay?" Nathan asked, worried for you.

"She'll be fine, it just wasn't smart for her to drive anymore. I've already booked a room for her," Jay said.

"Okay Jay, take care of her," Nathan said.

"Don't worry, I will," Jay said. "I'm just going to get her some clothes and medicine while I'm here and drive back to her."

"Okay mate," Nathan said, giving him a hug and then leaving the room to text you.

Nath: Hope you feel better babe xx

You: Thanks Nathy x
You felt a little bad for lying to him. You sighed and turned off your phone, waiting for Jay to come back.

Jay grabbed everything he needed and rushed out the door to the car. He drove quickly down to the hotel, not wanting to waste one minute without you.

Meanwhile, you decided to step into the bubble bath you had set up to relax a bit. You laid your head back on the bathtub and listening to some music that was playing in the background. Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran was playing when Jay walked into the hotel room. "Lovely? Where are you?" Jay asked, setting his bag down.

"In here," you called from the bathroom.

"Alright, come out when you're ready," Jay said, pulling his "toys" out of his bag.

"Why don't you come in?" You said.

"I'm too tall," Jay said. "There'd be no room."

"Aww don't you wanna watch?" You said, your smirk showing through your voice.

"That's a dumb question," Jay said, opening the door to the bathroom. His eyes travelled down to where you were.

"Like what you see?" You joked.

He nodded subtly, biting his lip. "I know you want it," you said, slowly moving around in the bathtub. Jay didn't say anything, just bit his lip harder as he moved closer to you. "Why don't you come in, get the full experience," you whispered seductively, motioning him to come even closer.

"You know there's no room for both of us," he said.

"Doesn't mean you can't get on top of me," you whispered. Jay's eyes were filled with an almost animalistic look as he pulled his shirt off slowly.

"Looks like I get a show too," you said.

"You get anything you want," Jay replied.

"Anything?" You asked.

"Anything," he said, unbuckling his belt.

"I'm playing dominant tonight then," you said.

"Besides that," he said, pulling off his jeans.

"No, you said I get anything I want and I want to play dominant," you said.

"Sorry babe, not going to happen," he said, playing with his boxers.

"Then I guess we don't have to do anything tonight," you said, pretending to be difficult.

"Oh don't pretend you don't want this as much as I do," Jay said.