One: Another Summer In Gravity Falls [Edited]

Don't forget to vote. I really appreciate your votes. Anyways here's the chapter hope you like it. ^_^

Another summer in Gravity Falls after three years, Three years after what happened during Weirdmageddon or Bill Cipher's doings. Dipper and Mabel are currently sixteen years old. Dipper's nose was buried in an ordinary book as Mabel began to knit her aweaters for their grunkles who have they longed to meet. Waddles, her pig, was always by her side, comfortably sleeping.

"Hey Bro-Bro, aren't you excited?" Mabel asked her twin.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I mean, new summer, new friends, new adventures and a whole lot of new mysteries." Dipper retorted, quirking a brow. Why would she ask that? Has she forgotten that every single day, Dipper has been reminding her of how excited he is to visit Gravity Falls more?

"And new romances! Huh? Huh?" Mabel wiggled her eyebrows as she nudged on Dipper's elbow.

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I'm sayin' is.." Mabel bit her gums, elbowing her brother. "Wendy might fall in love with you, y'know, since you're a bit..older."

Dipper scoffed as he tilted his head up to see Mabel. "Mabel, Wendy's nineteen and I'm sixteen. Plus, I'm all over Wendy, and I'm not even bothering for any relationships lately."

"Uhuh? You're just sayin' that 'cause you're keeping it a secret."

Dipper rolled his eyes and checked Mabel's bag which was next to his, he turned. "Hey Mabel, are you sure that everything in your stuff is complete?"

"Yep. Pretty sure got everything packed up." Mabel popped "p" as she creased a grin, "How about you? You brought your baby powder, right? It must be in a big container or the rashes on your back will get more intense!" She finally turned to him, still knitting though.

Dipper felt embarrassed that he blushed, "Oh, come on, Mabel. We promised that we're not suppose to talk about that in public." He whispered as he lowered the visor of his cap, covering the portion of his face.

But Mabel lifted his cap by flicking her finger, "Oh come on, Dipster! It's what twins do! You can't change it."

"Yeah. Yeah. Sure, whatever." Dipper rolled his eyes, burying his nose back to his book once more. Pine Tree.. a chilling voice echoed inside of the kid's head, spooking him. He shooked it away and turned to his sister, "Uhm, Mabel. Do you ever wonder if..maybe, Bill's still alive?"

Mabel froze. Then bursted out laughing, "Are you serious?! That evil triangle will never come back! We made sure of it."

"Yeah, but what if he does?" Dipper stated uncomfortably.

"Oh, you're being delusional, Dipper. This summer, we'll never see that triangle guy." Mabel focused on her knitting, not minding Dipper's audible sigh.

He closed his book shut and shoved it in his backpack, looking at the window as he sadly whispered, "I hope.." Once the bus made it to Oregon's Gravity Falls, parking right in front of the Mystery Shack's estate, Mabel squealed.

"Gravity Falls, here we come!" Mabel cried out as she headed to the bus' door, "Make way, people! Girl and a pig here! Whoop, 'cuse me!" Waddles was following behind her.

"I don't know her. I don't know her." Dipper said to the passengers as he passes them (get it?). The teen's foot landed back on ground as the bus behind him drove away. He looked up to examine the shack. It was still the same, nothing has even changed except he can't see the unicorn hair that Stanford and him implaced back three years ago.