Nine: Better Say Your Goodbyes

Thanks for voting, I really appreciate it! I promise that I'll think of a way to surprise you guys, enjoy the chapter.

Bill shot up, patting the dirt off his shirt. "Can't let him devour his soul.." he ran to the path where he was sensing Dipper's thoughts, his mind was filled with thoughts of worry.
And he found him, but something was wrong. His eyes were closed.

"P-Pine Tree?"

Dipper firmly plumped on the ground, unconscious. Revealing Will behind him, after the boy fell.

Will smirked deviously, "too late..boy's unconscious,"

"What in the world did you do to him?!"

"Don't worry, he's still alive, his soul's still with him," Will tapped his chin, glancing at the stary night. "Just gonna let him be..unconscious for a while.."

Bill blinked, "I'm sorry, are you..making him your toy?!" He twitched an eye. His eyes began turning black with deep red pupils with cracks on the lower and upper part of his eyes.

"Give me a break, you're not gonna risk your 'life' to a mortal, are ya?" Will rolled an eye, "you know, I can't take you seriously if you're angry right now." He then mumbled, looking away, but looking at the corner of his one eye. "Don't tell me that I have to use my flames to fight you again, Cipher.."

"Face me, Will!"

Will glanced at him, quirking an eyebrow.

Bill ignited his fists with flames, joisting his hands at both of his sides. Igniting flames that circle around Will and himself. "I'm tried if you!!"

"And here we go again.." Will summoned a blue flaming scythe. "Let's do this one more time!" He swung it to Bill, but he dodged it.

Dipper fluttered his eyes open, his lantern was out and saw both brothers fighting. "B-Bill?" He saw how scary Bill was, gritting his pointed-teeth, barely grinning, with his bangs flowing and running over his eyes.

Bill's gloved-hands were no more human-like hands, it took form of a wolf-like one, He had extended his nails into long, sharp black claws, easily able to cut and skewer people.

Bill growled when Will started commiting scars on his right shoulder. Bill hissed at his injury while Will was laughing. "I'll skewer you to death, you laughing-stock!" He tried to cut and shred his brother hastily and ruthlessly. He did, shred Will's chest, causing Will to choke blood out.

Dipper was suddenly afraid of him once more. Bill planned to shred Will's knees to prevent him from standing, but Will pounced over him and stabbed him in the back, creating a narrow cut on his back.

Will realized that was too far. "Whoops, got an inner demon here.." he snickered.

Dipper was still on the ground as he saw something come out of Bill, a massive wave of dark mists came out of his back. Bill's eyes were closed as his head was tilted down, facing the ground.

The waves of mists started to choke Dipper and feckly drown him. "Bill! W-What is this?" He choked.

Will chuckled, "this? This is an inner demon of another demon. A monster, a dark side that has been trapped for years and never came out. Your Billy still has a dark side, even though you've changed him."

"This..can't be happening," dark roots from the trees were scratching Dipper, this may cause scars to him. These dark roots were from trees, Bill's mists was sprawling too fast, taking over the trees' possessions of nature.

I was probably elated back then.. Bill's thoughts were spreading in his mind, he couldn't take control of his body. But he can take control of his thoughts and memories. I felt like I had the power to protect everything..