Two: fight

(Don't forget to vote. I really appreciate your votes. Anyways here's the chapter hope you like it ^_^ )

On afternoon.

Dipper was in the woods. Still gazing at bill's statue. He somehow felt fear whenever he sees him. Oh who am i kidding? It's probably just an illusion inside my head.

Dipper left the statue as he walked and walked more as the forest got lighten. He was still holding his new journal. He saw mabel. "Hey mabel. Up for a mystery hunt?"

"Sorry dipper. But the guy i like just asked me out! I have to do this dipper!"

"What?! But you said that you were gonna help me!"

"Hey. What's more important me? your sister?! Or this dumb book?!" Mabel snatched the book from dipper's hands.

"Hey mabel! Don't! That's important!"

"Dipper! You need to stop all of this! Why can't you just accept what i do best?! Why can't you just play and have fun?! Talk to people and make friends! This probably why people think you're a nerd all the time!" What mabel said made dipper angry.

"Give me that book!" Dipper jumped to mabel but mabel runned away. Dipper recovered then began chasing mabel as the woods got deeper and darker. "Give me my journal mablel!"

"Never! You're just too obsessesed!"

"Obsessesed?! Mabel! Look at you! You're still obsessesed with boys! How many times have you chose a boy? And they all ended up dumping you?! Just give me my journal back and i'll help you!"

"No! My date was about to be perfect! But you in my way?! It's gonna be ruined!" Mabel stopped as dipper paused too. A blow of wind passed them.

"Don't do this mabel!" Dipper growled at his sister.

"Oh i will! And i won't stop until this journal gets out of your memory!" Dipper took a step closer. "Mabel! Listen! This journal is my life! You can't stop it!" Mabel took a step back from dipper.

"Stop right there! Or else i'll destroy this damn book apart!" Mabel yelled gripping at the book. Then bill cipher's page fell on the ground.

"And i'll even summon bill cipher!"

"Oh no. Mabel! Don't!" But it was too late.

"Triangulium! Ektangulium! Egassem sdrawkcab!"

Then nothing happened. But just a strong blow of wind passed by. "Ha! Give me that!" Dipper stated as he snatched the book from mabel's hands. Then grabbed the page then pinned it behind it's cover.

Mabel jumped to dipper then gripped his arms. Mabel was on top of dipper as dipper was at the bottom of mabel. Dipper was struggling in mabel's grip. "Mabel! This isn't gonna work! Are you seriously still gonna think that this boy that you like will accept you for real?! Our summer three years ago. You had a lot of boys and they both ended up leaving you!" Mabel's eyes got sadden then she let go of dipper the stood up. "You're right. I just... can't help myself dipper. It's what i do best. I just... want to find the right one this summer.... someone who really loves me... i'm sorry..." dipper recovered. "Apology accepted mabel. Mystery twins?" Dipper handed out a fist.

Mabel looked at his fist. "I thought you hated that?" Dipper scoffed. "Like i said three years ago. I'm starting to get used to it." Dipper smiled at mabel as mabel smiled back.

"Come on bro-bro. Let's go home!" Mabel walked away as dipper followed behind. Dipper managed to catch up beside mabel. "Hey mabel. About summoning bill... how didn't it work?" Mabel scoffed. "Oh dipper. He's dead. There's no way he can return." A smile twitched on dipepr's lips as what his sister said made him felt alright.

"Yeah you're right. What am i even worried about?"

Dipper and mabel were now in front of the shack. "Hey mabel!" A voice called. They turned to see a guy with brown hair. Brown eyes. Wearing a sweater like mabel. Wearing regular sneakers. A smile twitched on dipper's lips. "You know mabel. You can hang out with him. I would say you guys are a perfect match."

Mabel hugged dipper as dipper hugged back. "Thanks bro-bro. I promise i'll help you in solving the mysteries..." mabel broke the hug.

"Damian!!!" Mabel called as she headed towards the boy. Dipper just smiled on them. Cause mabel found a perfect match. But he did not. He was over wendy. As in for real. He headed inside the shack to see soos. "Hey soos. Mind if i help you work?"

"Sure dude. Me and melody are going to re-stock the shack. While you watch the cash-register." Dipper nodded as soos and melody left.

Dipper scanned the place. Whistling figuring what to do. He can't just leave the shack. Someone might come here and steal. He grabbed his book. Then flipped the pages even though they were no written words. This just made him relaxed.

"Interesting book. So weird that you're reading it even though it's empty."

"Yeah i like to imagine things." Dipper recodnized the voice. He tilted his head up to see a man with snappy clothes. Top hat. Dipper closed his book shut the placed it inside his hoodie. "Umm.... h-hi sir? Can i get you something?" Dipper backed away as the guy smirked. "Wow. How much have you grown pine tree...."

Dipper's eyes wided. "Bill?!"

Bill bursted out laughing. "Thanks for recodnizing me i didn't expect you to recodnize me right now."

You look awfully persistent yourself pine tree." Bill lifted his hat up.

"How in the?! You're in your form of human?!" On dipper's thoughts

"How in the?! You're in your form of human?!" On dipper's thoughts. I hate to admit it. But he looks handsome.

"Uhuh? Wow. Thanks for the compliment. But i prefer my triangular or physical form. I look more frightning. Your dumb sister summoned me out of the statue prison. Shooting star did bring me back. But i'm stuck in this stupid human form! Hey tell the little mut that she did a great job in bringing me back to the mortal realm." Bill folded his arms frowning looking away on dipper.

"Wait. If you haven't been summoned by mabel before i got to gravity falls. Then how come you were talking to me inside my mind?"

"I was prisoned inside that statue. I can't use my powers. But i can use the power of telepathy. But since your sister bringed me back. I got powers again. But unfortunately i'm stuck in this stupid form! Uhh! How do you move these noddled legs?!" Bill stumbled but went back up.

"What do you want bill? Are you coming for revenge because of my uncle kicked your butt?"

Bill bursted out laughing. As dipper was remained confused. "Sorry. You look cute when you're angry!" Bill floated up laughing.

Dipper frowned.

"What do you want?"

"Well i was thinking. Maybe we could make a deal?"

"A deal?"