19. Neighbours...

"Ugh," you sighed, slumping down on your new sofa. You'd just moved to Athlone early that morning and the only furniture you had yet was the sofa you ordered the previous night.
It was roughly nine in the evening and you had all your bags and boxes randomly dotted around your new apartment. Your mattress was laid in the room that would be your bedroom, with the duvet and pillows on top. You were literally that tired that you considered heading to bed now...
About two hours later, however, you actually hauled yourself to your room. You got under the sheets and called it a no-phone-kinda-night. Surprisingly, your floor bed was pretty comfortable.
"I definitely need to sort my shit out tomorrow..." You whispered out loud.
You were about to close your eyes when you hear a muffled scream.
"TOP...MORNIN'...YA LADDIES!!"
It was coming from across the hall.
Who's awake at 11:30pm?
Who cares?
The screaming and cursing went on for about forty minutes longer.. You had enough!
You practically ran through your apartment and down your stairs to the front door. Slowly walking across to the door in front, you realised.
The first time I meet my neighbour, I'm telling them to pipe down. Only me.
You gained the courage to knock. After a moment and and some rustling later, the door swung open.
JESUS
Stood before you, a gorgeous man with vibrant green hair. He had blue eyes like the most beautiful ocean and plump, pink lips. He was kinda short yet taller than you..
"Hi," he smiled, "You alright?"
"I'm gr-great. Just seeing if you were okay yourself? A lot of screams coming from this way!" You giggle. He smiled and gazed at you.
"Oh, I'm fine. Playing a video game.. Sorry, I'm Seán. You can call me Jack, I prefer it." Jack smiled again.
"I'm, I'm (y/n)! It's lovely to be living next to someone who plays video games too!"
His eyes lit up!
"Y-You play?" He choked on his words.
"I'm gaming obsessed! I play alone a lot. I've recently started watching playthroughs.."
Jack smiled again.
"(Y/n), please, let me but you breakfast and coffee in the morning? To apologise for keeping you awake?" He begged.
"You've got a deal, Jack.." You wink before heading back inside.
"Sweet Dreams!" He called from behind you.
You shut your door and squealed in excitement.
You went to tell him to button it and now you had a date!
He's gorgeous...

Heyyy! Hope you enjoyed.
This chapter idea was given to me by my best friend Root- rebekahb_x 😽
hmu on ig- @septiceyehowell💚💙
ily& Stay Bad✌️

*cries on the plane while having an internal plane crash*