66. Too Much Pressure? (part2)

jack's pov

I stormed out of my home into the rain. (y/n) was following me down the street, crying my name, carrying my baby in her stomach. I ignored her and carried on walking towards our other apartment. The one I used purely for video filming and storage.
The lights were all off and it was pretty fucking cold inside. Things were dusty and silent. I loved (y/n) too much, but this was such a big step for us. Something we'd never spoke about wanting or were prepared for. Financially let alone mentally.
The door behind me started to receive heavy kicks and pounds.
"Jack I know you're here." (y/n) was obviously crying. I had to either make myself severely unhappy or do what'd be the healthiest for the pair of us.
As selfish as it sounds.
I opened the wooden door and looked her dead in her sobbing eyes.
"I can't do this. I'm sorry. I'll move my stuff here throughout the week."
"But- I don't understand. You're meant to love me." She sobbed.
"I do, (y/n). I am so in love with you! But this, I'm not ready. I don't want this." I closed the door, following my last word.
I sat on the staircase and turned off my phone, ending the contact between (y/n) and I.

sorry mates
love you
pls read long time coming