23. Remembering

"Are you sure about this?" (Y/bff) asked you as you walked into town. 
"Of course I'm sure! I need this!" You yell.
The pair of you were heading to  Athlone's prized tattoo parlour. You felt it was the right time to get Jack's name on you forever. He was the love of your life after all.
That was until, he was taken from you. Eight months ago it happened. He left you for the week to go to Pax and never came home. No calls, texts or videos on his channel. You became worried sick. You tried to get everyone to get a hold of him; nothing worked. It wasn't until Mark flew over to Ireland to tell you..
You remember his exact words, start to finish. The way he explained it to you stuck in your mind.
"(Y/n), you gotta listen to me. It's Jack. He, he was having a great time, meeting everyone, playing games. You know, convention stuff. We were meant to meet back at the hotel and he didn't come. I found out from Wade, Jack was shot. He died that Tuesday night, there and then. I'm sorry, (y/n). I'm sorry I wasn't with him. I'm sorry. We shouldn't have split up. (Y/n), I promise you, he won't be forgotten. Ever. And you, you'll never be alone. Jack loved you more than all the stars and galaxies, trust me. We'll get through this, together."
You hadn't slept for weeks after Mark's visit. The light of your life, the man who saved you, dead.
Three weeks before your wedding too.
Everything's was coming back to mind as you stepped through the glass door and into the parlour.
"Ladies, what can I do for ya?" A tall, tattoo ridden, Irish guy asked.
You handed him the piece of paper with your design on. It was Jack's heartbeat motions with his name.
"Oh, this is beautiful."
The artist clearly knew about your loss as he lead you to the chair.
"Just relax and try not to tense." He warned before starting.
~time skip, next day on the bridge~
You stood alone, looking out to the river. You remembered your first kiss with Jack here. All the memories you shared on this bridge. You took your phone out and took an amazing photo of your new tattoo. You thought it was Instagram worthy so you uploaded it. Followed by the caption,
For Jack.
Goodnight, my love💔

First off. I'm sorry. That was mean of me. Soz.
Hope you enjoyed though!
Remember to keep tho with Strangers; and my YouTube channel😌
hmu on ig- septiceyehowell💚💙
Stay Bad✌️

*asks, how does one 'shit it'*