29. Meeting His Parents

Obviously nervous, you squeezed Jack's hand as you walked to the train station. You only had to travel two stops to reach the outskirts of Athlone; where his parents lived.
"Don't be nervous, my family will surely love you!" He assured you. You and Jack decided to wait a couple months to announce your relationship, it took seven months until you bucked up the courage to meet his parents.
"Who-who's gonna be there?" You quietly asked.
"Just my parents!" Jack was so happy about this.
On the train, you thought about your first line. Jack stood up in front of you, making you stop thinking. Already, you had reached his parents' stop.
A short walk away, you reached his parents isolated house in the woods.
"Remember, they'll love you. Just be yourself!" Your boyfriend couldn't hold back his smiling. He slid his key in his old home door and lead you inside.
"Jack!" You heard his parents greet him in unison.
"Mum, dad, this is my beautiful girlfriend (y/n)."
You held out your hand, offering a handshake. Instead, Mr and Mrs McLoughin yanked you in for a hug! Jack stood behind and winked as you hugged back.
"So lovely to meet you, love."
"Yes, a real pleasure!" Both Jack's parents seemed happy to see you.
"Mr and Mrs McLoughlin, it's so good to finally see you!" You smiled at them and then at Jack. His parents looked at each other and laughed, leaving you confused.
"Please, Ma and Pap will do wonderfully!" His mum announced.
Taken back a bit, Jack regained his position by your side and kissed the side of your head. 'Ma' and 'Pap' stood gazing at the strong love between Jack and you.
"Where's my Gizmo?!" Jack yelled, right beside your ear. A medium sized, brown and white terrier came bounding into the lounge. She skipped excitedly at Jack's feet and jumped up your legs. While Jack concentrated on stroking his dog, Mrs McLoughlin came and stood in front of you.
"Tea, dear?" She offered.
"Please," you smiled.
Jack's parents left the room, taking Jack with them. He signaled one minute with his finger and you were left with Gizmo.
~conversation in the kitchen~
"Seán, she's beautiful! Well done." His mum congratulated. Jack smiled proudly to himself.
"A real keeper," his dad added.
"Thanks ma, and you, dad. I honestly love her so much!" Jack raised his arms over his head and hopped in a circle.
~time skip, back in the lounge~
Jack took your hand and started heading towards the front door.
"Well, it's been such a pleasure, (y/n)!" Mr McLoughlin patted your arm. They both went in for a last hug before seeing you off...
You and Jack were almost by your front door.
"Well?" You nervously asked.
"They fucking loved ya!" Jack picked you up and spun around. You couldn't help but massively grin. Clearly, there was nothing to worry about.

Holaaaa, how are you?
Tad bit longer but I hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote& comment ideas and requests.
hmu on ig- @septiceyehowell💚
ily forever
Stay Bad✌🏻

*poke-a-man go's your ass*