{Chapter 1}

~10Years Ago~
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-3rd Person-

A window.

That's all he would stare at everyday.

Boredom.

That's all he would feel everyday.

He didn't go to school, since he was homeschooled. His father would always say that other kids have a negative impact on other kids so it's better to be homeschooled.

But how could he ever feel that if he hasn't spoken to anyone other then his father in nearly 5 years?

"Because Travis, outside is dangerous. Besides it gives a negative impact" he father would always say.

'Negative impact' that, 'Negative impact' this, what did it even matter? "I think I am getting an negative impact from you..."

He wasn't taught a lot by his father anyways, who was rarely home always locking the door.

Travis wouldn't do anything all day, but stare out of the window.

Memorizing when dog owners walked there dogs, when people took jogs and seeing students pass by.

Especially this one girl, with blue hair.

He was fascinated by her. How she always looked so confident and beautiful.

His dream goal was to meet her one day, and talk to her.

Sure it was silly but that's all he ever dreamed about.

One day his father said that he needed to go somewhere for the weekend and left with out saying goodbye.

Knowing that he always locked the door, Travis still checked if he really did. What if he forgot once and then he could go outside?

To his surprise it wasn't locked. For once.

A smile grew on his face, for once a real one.

It's been countless years since Travis has went outside.

He had to escape. But where?

Panic began to over come him as he grew afraid that maybe he would stay all his life here since he had no idea where to escape.

'I'll just wander around and see where I can go' he thought while combing his white hair.

As he walked outside a breeze sent his hair flying. It felt as if there where fans everywhere... He wasn't used to this.

As he closed the door he noticed a woman walking her dog down the side walk.

What was he suppose to say to her, "hi" or "good morning" or...

He lady passed him with out even looking at him.

He sighed and looked around.

The neighbourhood was very lively with people walking there dogs, kids playing and birds chirping.

He always saw this place through his window but actually being in it was, well different.

He began to walk nervously down the side walk. It felt as if his stomach was filled with butterflies.

"Hey! Kid over there! Why is your hair white, or are you a grandpa?" He heard a voice sneer behind him.

Travis nervously turned around to see a kid around his age with his hands on his hips.

He didn't respond to his question since he didn't know what to say.

"Answer me, grandpa" teased the kid.

"Uh... I-it's m-my natural h-hair c-color" Travis stammered.

Wow first thing he said to anyone in a couple years ends up being something so lame..

"Aw, is grandpa scared? Is he gonna call his mommy? No wait she is dead..."Mocked the kid.

Tears felt like forming on his face as he looked down.

"I-I"

"Hey! Dude, stop it! Your not cool! Get lost" said a voice behind Travis.

He turned around and saw the girl with the blue hair with a stick in her hand wacking it up and down.

"Geez Katylen, don't have to be so harsh. I was only teasing him"

She scoffed at him.

"Well I don't like it"

"Whatever" shrugged the kid as he walked away.

Travis awkwardly looked down trying not to make eye contact with the girl of his dreams.

"Are you ok?" She asked facing him.

Travis nodded even though he wasn't even sure he was ok.

"Uh... I-I need t-to go H-home..." He stuttered.

"Aw, you don't hafta be so nervous. Chill!" She exclaimed while putting her hand on his shoulder.

Just that moment make sparks fly throughout Travis as he felt his face get warm.

"O-okay"

As he walked home he couldn't still imagine that he finally talked to the girl of his dreams. If his dad found out he would be dead.

Right before he went inside the girl who happened to be walking home the way of his house she examined,

"Hey, I can come by and visit you again! You seem cool"

Travis wanted to say not to or else his father would probably kill him but she ran away before he got to say anything.

'She would probably forget by tomorrow anyways' he thought while entering his house.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

One Travis's father came back the girl didn't visit him at all. She probably forgot.

"Though I would never forget about you..."

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Weeks later his dad went to Travis room and said,

"Your going to move with a good friend of mine."

His face lit up, "R-really?"

His dad nodded slowly.

"I need to leave for a while so I just figured that would live with you. Pack up, your leaving to mystreet. (That's what there country is called btw XD)

For some reason, Travis felt like he was suppose to be happy. His father that would never care for him is finally letting him be free... But something is missing.

It would mean he would never see the blue haired girl ever again.

But he did what his father had told him, just like he had done for all of his life.

Once he saw his new parents out on his drive way he approached them with a big smile.

Everything would be different now...

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Heyo!

Thank you for reading this new book!

We hope you will enjoy this chapter and the ones ahead of this! ^-^

Bye!~