{Chapter 19}

-_-_-_-_-_-
-Katelyn-

I stare groggily at my hotel as I enter it. After sleeping in a 13 hour drive to London and extremely jet lagged you could say that I was beyond tired.

I had to wake up at 6 to go on the plane so that I could go to my school and get prepared for my class.

My hospital doctor sent me my daily medication, which I haven't touched since I put it into my bag. He had said that since I missed an apartment the medicine he sent wouldn't be 100% effective.

As I open the door to me new home for a week, I was amazed at my room. It was like a mini apartment. It had a kitchen, living room, washing machine and a bed room.

I placed my luggage down on the floor and crashed face-first into my bed.

I got a strange feeling, ever since I got off the 12 hour plain and into London that what I was doing was a big mistake.

A very big mistake.

Then I remembered that I promised Travis, to call him the second I came to the hotel.

I unpacked my suitcase and took out my I pad placing it onto my lap.

Once I got online I taped the call button for Travis. Due to time zones, I should be calling at...

6 in the morning?!

I might wake him up!

Before I could cancel the call he picked up.

"Hello?" A groggy voice said across the speaker.

"Um hi, sorry-" I began.

"Dad, stop calling me. It's 6 in the morning! I told you, I am never coming over to you, nor will I ever forgive you. Good bye"

I paused. Does he hate his father that much? I mean, I knew he didn't like him but...

"Wait Travis it's me, Katelyn!"

"Katelyn?!" He asked, his voice less groggy.

Though I would have to admit, his voice was cute.

"Hi Travis! I am at London! Sorry for uh waking you up"

I heard him laugh nervously on the other hand.

"It's fine Katelyn. Gosh I am so embarrassed that you heard me say that stuff. Please ignore that okay?"

"Okay. Well I'm in London."

"How is it? I always wanted to go to London but uh..." He said nervously.

"Something wrong?" I asked, because the tone of his voice changed.

"London is where my father lives..." He mumbled.

My eyes widened. "Oh"

"Yeah. Anyways-"

"TRAVIS! WHY ARE YOU ON THE PHONE AT 6 AM IN THE MORNING?!" (6 in military time) I heard a voice bellow above.

I assumed that was Dante because, Travis always complained that he yelled a lot.

"Meep!" Replied Travis.

I laughed, and then he started laughing.

I wish we could stay like this forever...

Always happy...

Always together...

I really do.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

-Travis-

*Play Song Above*

I looked outside the window during art class.

It wasn't the same with out Katelyn.

Lucinda awkwardly avoided me.

I sighed. I miss her.

Even if I won't see you for a week Katelyn, it will feel like eternity for me.

We had to cut our call short because Katelyn had to go to her school to prepare her classes.

It just isn't the same with out her.

As cheesy as this may sound, she is like the light in my darkness.

Coming to this town for the summer I didn't have a set goal. I just wanted to go away somewhere. From what my life was before.

But now that I meet her...

Fell in love with her...

It's as if that all didn't mattered. All I had to do is be with her.

Once school had ended I walked to the ice cream shop, it being empty.

I looked at the ice cream glass tank noticing a note on it.

"Hey Travis. I think you are worthy enough to learn how to open this glass. All you have to do is push this red button below and open it to the side. Good luck, Katelyn"

I burst out laughing. I always thought the red button was for some emergency. I pressed it and slid the glass to the side.

I finally opened it.

A sense of happyness flew through me.

It's as if your here with me now, Katelyn.

...

But your not.

I miss you.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Hai!

I know, I know I said that the chapters would be longer...

But I am planning to do something very important later in the Book and it requires me to do this.

BUT!

I will make more chapters more often!

I didn't get to later because I had a lot of things happen to me lately but I promise that there will be more chapters more often.

So yeah.

ALSO!

If you would like to as a question to me then feel free to.

I guess you could say that I am doing a Q/A?

I dunno

Also! I do not own the song above! Credits to the rightful owners! ^-^

Anyways thank you for reading this chapter, shipping Travlyn and staying amazing!

BAI!