{Chapter 9}

-_-_-_-_-_-
-Katelyn-

All week I have been thinking on the decision that my teacher proposed, to go to London for a week for a special math program.

I was feeling torn between going, and possibly graduating with an amazing degree or staying, for my brother.

I didn't know what to do to...

Travis said to stay for my family which I felt was the best thing to do, but I still couldn't decide what to choose.

"Katelyn? Earth to Katelyn!" I heard someone yell beside me.

"Huh?" I flinched and saw Travis shaking me.

"You spaced out, again." He stated.

"Oh, sorry" I mumbled.

"It's ok. We really need to work on this art project though, it's due after the weekend"

"Right"

I nodded and we started to work on the project. It was hard for me since I sucked at art, horribly. I only joined it because Aphmau and I made a bet, to join an extra class for something we suck at. I joined art, and she joined Werwolf class even though she isn't a Werwolf...

We where working in silence, the chatter of the classroom around us.

"Katelyn..." Travis mumbled while placing his marker on the paper.

I looked up wondering what he wanted.

"Are you ok? You've been spacing out a lot... And your awfully quiet"

I looked down. "It's just... I still can't decide weather to go to London or not..."

He pushed my chin up, and I saw his vibrant green eyes staring at me.

"I would stay. For your family. Because if you choose education over family the guilt will hurt you... And plus I will miss your gorgeous face for a week!" He smirked.

I blushed. "W-well, I might... Just get out of my face you dork!"

He laughed. "There's the Katelyn I know."

RIIIIIIIING~

"Alright students, class is over. Make sure to submit the following assignment on Monday. Have a nice weekend." Announced the teacher.

We weren't done yet...

"Hey, Travis. Wanna come over to my house so that we could work on this project?" I asked.

His face lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"I would love to!" He exclaimed.

"Great. See you at the ice cream store ok? Once work is over we can go to my house."

"Okay! See you later sweetie!" He waved while walking away.

...

Sweetie?

..............{Time-Skip}............

As I walked up to the ice cream store I saw that Travis already was there.

"Heyyy Katelynnn!" He greeted as I walked in.

I noticed that the air conditioning was working. All week it wasn't and Travis was complaining about it.

"Isn't it amazing, the day work here the air conditioning works!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, cause your just that amazing" he smiled.

I blushed. "W-what the heck?"

He laughed. "It's funny how you always get so upset whenever I complement you! It's like you hate complements"