{Chapter 8}

-_-_-_-_-_-
-Katelyn-

I was starring out the window I always stare out in homeroom. Bored.

I know homeroom class is kind of for getting yourself ready and what not but I use it to relax.

I don't think that's a bad thing right?

Expect today I was dreading one thing is homeroom, Lucinda.

We would usually give glares to each other and not speak to each other but after the whole incident that happened the other day, I don't know what she will do today.

Then I heard someone sit beside me. Speak of the devil, it was Lucinda.

I looked at her, expecting to get a glare or a mean comment but she was smiling at me. Not an evil smile, smirk nope. Just a normal happy smile.

"Hi Katelyn!" She chirped.

"Uh, hi.." I awkwardly said, wondering why her actions where so different today.

"I want to apologize for what I said yesterday, I just kinda got too emotional. He was my first love, and I never experienced love before so yeah..." She said.

She is sorry?

Does she really mean it?

She must of saw my confused face and added, "I am truly sorry. Really. This is not a prank or anything, even though you may not trust me..."

She seems sorry...

"Ok, I forgive you. But that doesn't mean I am not keeping an eye on you." I respond.

Her face lit up. "Thanks. And I really mean it."

I could still see the pain in her eyes, saying that she is not over him yet. I kinda feel bad for her now...

RIIIIING~

While I was walking to my last period of the day, math I noticed Aphmau waving at me.

"Hey! Katelyn! Sorry that we didn't see each other yesterday, I had to go to a last minute dentist appointment!"

I laughed "It's ok!"

We starting walking to our next class which was math. Yippee..

"Hey Aphmau, can you please tell me what Tsundere means?" I asked her.

She looked at me nervously and replied, "W-why do you wanna know?"

"Because I hear it a lot and I wanna know what it means"

She takes a deep breath. "Why won't you just google it?"

"Aph, you know that I suck at spelling. I don't know how to spell it so Google is not helping me"

She smirks, "So until you know how to spell it I won't tell you want it means."

"UGHH Aphmau!" I pout while gritting my teeth.

As we got to class I noticed that we where late. Oops.

"Mrs. Pheonix and Mrs. DragonFire, I see your late" calmly said out teacher while pushing up her glasses.

"Meep!" Squeaked Aphmau.

"Where very sorry miss." I say while trying to be professional.

"Ok, I am giving you a warning. If you do anything mischievous in class detention ok?" Announced the teacher.

"Yes Miss!" We chirped.

As we sat down at out seats (with me in the back and Aphmau right in front of me) the teacher started yapping about algebra.