{Chapter 2}

~Present Time~
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-Travis-

He was there waiting for me, beside the train stop.

His messy blue hair that swayed in the wind.

'He hasn't changed one bit'

As the train finally made its stop I looked out the window to see him. He looked like he was asleep... Just how long was he waiting for me?

As I got of the train while being pushed in shoved by other people I noticed he was indeed, asleep. Typical.

I walked up to him and pinched him, and he jerked up holding his hands up like a ninja.

"Travis! You scared the poop outta me!" He stammered.

"Haha Dante, I only pinched you." I stated.

"W-whatever" he pouted looking away.

I looked around. Nostalgia over came me. Even though I was only gone for a year I missed this place. It hasn't changed a bit.

"I'm glad that you could visit here again... I was counting down the days until I would see my brother back! Haha!" Playfully Dante said while smiling.

"Y-yeah, same. Sucks that I am only here for the summer school-"

"No! Don't think about that! You just came here. Enjoy what's in the moment rather then spending all your time thinking about what will come in the future"

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Come on, you know that I'm not the only one that missed you. The guys are waitin' for you as well!" He joked while waving his hand to follow.

"Even though they where too lazy to come to the train station..." He muttered quietly.

I laughed as I followed him.

As I got into his car there was that tiny awkward silence that always happens when you haven't seen a friend in a while.

"Here we are!" Chirped Dante as he parking in the driveway of a bungalow with two trees in the front lawn and bushes.

I stared in amazement.

"I told ya, we all moved in together a while back. Pretty cool house with a hot tub you know, you know!" He bragged.

"Yeah.." I quietly said.

I felt a wave of sadness come over me as I realized, 'What if I didn't move?' Life here seems to much, I dunno... I felt a tear fall off my cheek.

"H-hey dude. I know this house is pretty amazing but not to make you cry..." Interrupt Dante.

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry..." I awkwardly said back.

I walked up to the house and Dante opened the door with a key. Once he opened the door there was another lock he had to open with another key. And another.

"Dante... Why are there like 3 locks on this door?" I asked while pointing to the door.

"Ah ha ha... About that. Garroth is a maniac for 'Safety' and said that he would not live here if the house was not in 'proper security' he explained while signing.

"Haha! That dork hasn't changed at all!" I chuckled.

"Yeah..." He Admitted while finally opening the door. "It would suck if there was an epic murder chase and you would have to get into the house..."