Ch.1-Decisions

The four boys of One Direction were all snuggled up on the couch in the living room watching the latest Batman movie. Liam was sitting on Zayn's lap cuddled to his chest with Harry on the right side and Louis on the left.

"Babe, what's the matter? What's on your mind? You keep fidgeting.", Zayn said kissing his temple.

Liam sighed as Harry paused the movie to turn and face them. Louis also turned to see what was up. Harry put a hand on his knee and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"What's a matter love?", Harry asked in his deep slow accent.

"It's nothing. I'm fine.", Liam said turning to nuzzle his face in the crook of Zayn's neck, hoping to avoid talking.

"You are obviously not fine. Just tell us love, we just wanna help you.", Louis spoke up gently rubbing his shoulder.

Liam sighed once more before speaking up, "What-what would you guys think...about...ha-having a baby?" He looked down at his lap and bit his lip nervously. All three boys were silent, busy thinking about having a child running around the house. They all had smiles on their faces but Liam thought the silence meant that they didn't like the idea. He bit his lip quite harshly almost drawing blood and blinked his eyes to stop the tears from rolling down his face.

Harry quickly looked at Liam's face and his smile faded to turn into a frown when he saw a few tears drip out of his eyes. He quickly reached up and wiped Liam's tears away while cupping his cheeks.

"Liam, why are you crying love? It's okay. We aren't mad or upset if that's what you think.", Harry said kissing his nose. "I honestly think that having a child is a wonderful idea."

"Me too. If you want a child then we can have a child. We aren't touring anymore so it won't be as stressful.", Zayn said and Louis agreed.

"Plus I think that you would be even more adorable with a baby bump.", Louis grinned and kissed his cheek, wiping away any remains of tears.

"R-really? You guys aren't mad or anything?", Liam asked finally looking up and meeting their gazes.

"No. Of course not babe. We could never be mad at you for that.", Zayn said wrapping his arms tighter around Liam's waist.

Harry got an idea and smirked. He slowly leaned in and started kissing up Liam's neck, gently biting and sucking a few bruises here and there.

Louis leaned in on his other side and did the same thing to his left side. Liam gasped softly at the feeling.

Zayn gripped his hips tightly and grinded up against his bum, kissing the back of his neck.

They took him to the bedroom and did the frick-frack (😏).

After they all snuggled up in bed comfortable and content. Liam just new that his bum was gonna be hella sore in the morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N:
Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't been updating or writing anything in sooo long. I've been busy taking care of my grandma who was just in the hospital after a bad accident. I'm not gonna go into details about what happened because it brings up way to many traumatic memories but I'm back and since I'm on summer break I should be updating more often and writing a couple more stories.

I am pretty sure you guys noticed but I changed the story up a bit....eheh...sorry...

-Wolfiegurl14 💕🐾