RIP Johanna

This is my most popular story rn so I'll post on here.

RIP Johannah, you'll always be missed.

I'm praying that you've made it safely to heaven and your family is in my prayers.

It's crazy how many people are taken daily.

This year the word death has been used very often in my family.

I've had 3 people in my family die and one that was very close to death. Then a guy I went to kindergarten with his mother just died.

The first one was my great-grandmother (my dads gma), second was my grandpas wife (moms side), and third was my Tia Mercedes. (My dads brothers wife)

My Tia Mercedes hit a lot of my dads side of the family because she died a week before my cousin's wedding (her daughter).

Before Tia died though, my grandmother got in a real bad accident. She had fallen into her pool that was empty, and knocked her self out. We can put together the pieces that she was unconscious for about 20 minutes before she came two and crawled back out of the pool. Then by some strength called my dad who rushed over to her house (thankfully she only lived about 5 miles away). My mother and I came after.

When I walked through her front door, I was traumatized to say the least. Her face was covered in blood and there was blood all over he shirt. My mother and I looked around he house to see little droplets of blood every so often. Which I ended up cleaning as best I could.

Immediately my dad called 911 for an ambulance to take her to the hospital. By the time she left I had finally broke down and started crying. By then I had seen enough, so I called up my best friend Amy and her and her father came and picked me up and took me to their house, until my dad came and got me later.

We went to the hospital and I said my final goodnight to my grandmother before she was wheeled away to get x rays done.

All I'm gonna say is it was a vey traumatic expire for everyone and now we take life for granted. Not saying that we didn't in the first place.

Family is something that is dear to everyone.

And Johannah's death is another reason why you should stay close to your parents. I know I am.

Johannah's death is also why I'm gonna try and get as close to my parents before I move away when I head to college. I know I'm only a freshman now but I'm planning on moving to Washington.

Louis I love you and you'll get through this I promise! ❤️💙💕 😘

-Wolfiegurl14 💕🐾