Ch.5-Bringing Home Nialler

Liam awoke in the middle of the night to a crying Niall who was in Zayn's arms, who was trying to quiet him.

"Is he hungry babe?", Liam asked, voice scratchy from sleep and screaming earlier. Zayn lifted his head at his voice and nodded. Liam sat up a bit and unbuttoned his hospital gown, exposing one of his swollen man boobs.
(A/N: XD hehe man boobs I'm so immature lmao)

Zayn gently lowered Niall into Liam's arms. He gave a kiss to Liam's temple and sat down in a chair, pulling it closer to his bed.

Liam sighed after Niall latched onto his nipple sucking the milk. He laid his head back against his pillows and looked over at Zayn. Zayn looked up at him and leaned in to press a kiss to his lips.

"I love you. So much.", Zayn breathed against his lip, giving him another peck before leaning down and kissing the top of Niall's head.

Niall finished not long after so Zayn took him and set him it the hospital cot. Zayn came and sat down in the chair next to Liam's bed. He ran a hand through Liam's hair and sang to him softly to get him to fall asleep again.

Liam was asleep within a few minutes, hand laced with Zayn's as Zayn also fell asleep in the chair beside him.

In the morning the doctor came and took little Niall away to get another check up before he was brought back for breakfast. As a nurse was checking Liam's vitals and making sure he was okay, the doctor brought in Niall who was screaming his head off.

"Seems the little munchkin doesn't like shots very much. He is also hungry.", the doctor said chuckling lightly and laying him in Liam's arms.

"What's the matter sweetheart? Do you not like shots like your momma? Hmm? Your okay, Momma's got you", Liam said softly, guiding Niall's head to his nipple. It took a couple of tries but he eventually latched on, sucking immediately.

Niall finished drinking so Liam brought him up against his shoulder and patted his back gently till he let out a burp. When he lowered him so he could look at him he cooed down to him. Niall looked up at him with bright blue eyes, smiling a toothless smile.

Liam brought his pointer finger down  and stroked his cheek gently. Niall grabbed his finger in one small hand. Louis came out of the bathroom that was connected to Liam's room and awed at the sight before him. He quickly brought out his phone and snapped a picture of them before coming up and standing next to Liam.

"Hi Babyboy. Good morning, how's my little bug this morning?", Louis cooed down over Liam's shoulder. Niall turned his head a bit and let out a small giggle at Louis, and let go of Liam's finger, reaching a hand up to Louis.

"Oh, you wanna be with Daddy? Come here, bug.", Louis cooed, lifting him up gently and cradling him in his arms.

Harry and Zayn came in not long after, bringing in some breakfast for everyone. Liam immediately scarfed down his breakfast as soon as it was handed to him, he was quite hungry surprisingly enough.

Later on that day, the doctor cleared them all to go home after having checked over Liam and Niall one last time. The car ride back was way more smoother than they had thought. Niall didn't cry, seemingly content to take a little nap and suck on his dummy.

When they got home they all went up to Niall's nursery and set him in his crib. It was jungle-themed just for their little monkey. Zayn had painted the walls and even drew some of the animals on the wall. Liam had picked out the crib and changing table. Harry picked out the rocking chair/sofa and dresser while Louis picked the bathroom for when he was older.

They all had each picked out plenty of outfits

While Niall was sleeping, Liam was taking a much needed bath. The other three had already taken a shower while Liam was at the hospital so they were downstairs making dinner.

About 15 minutes later Liam reluctantly got out of the bath and dried himself off, getting dressed in some pajama pants that belonged to Zayn and a long-sleeved t-shirt. Just as he was finishing getting dressed the baby monitor went off with cries from Niall, signaling that he was now awake.

"Hi love. Did you have a nice nap?", Liam cooed down to him, gently lifting him up from the crib. He laid him on the changing table and quickly changed his nappy before bringing him downstairs and into the living room.

He sat on the couch and took off his shirt, letting Niall latch onto his nipple for dinner. After Niall finished Liam burped him and walked into the kitchen, setting him in his carrier for now.

They all are dinner before putting Niall to bed and going to sleep themselves. Happy and grateful that they had finally brought their little Nialler home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Hey guys! Here's an update for y'all. My updating schedule is gonna be a bit rough because I start high school in about a week so I'm gonna be pretty busy but I'll see what I can squeeze in here and there.

Stay fangirling!

-Wolfiegurl14 💕🐾