Ch.2-Pleasant Surprise

The next morning Liam woke up cuddled into Harry's chest. He sighed sleepily and nuzzled closer, not wanting to get up out of bed.

After a few minutes of shifting around a bit he gently removed Harry's arms from around his waist and sat up slowly, wincing when he felt a pain shoot up his backside.

Liam got up and limped to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and washing his face. He got dressed and went downstairs, quickly eating breakfast and writing a note so his boyfriends don't freak out, before grabbing his car keys and heading out to the store.

----------------------------------
Louis stretched and sat up in bed, sighing sleepily. He looked around the bed only to find Harry and Zayn snoring away.

He got up and got washed up for the day before going back out to the bedroom and getting dressed. Louis walked over to the bed and slapped Harry in the chest.

"Ow! What the fuck?!", Harry hissed.

"Do you know where Liam is?", Louis asked going over to the other side of the bed and waking Zayn up by shaking his shoulder.

"Noo. Liam...its to early baby...", Zayn mumbled cuddling a pillow and kissing it.

Louis and Harry both snickered and ripped the pillow from Zayn's grip.

"Hey Zayn, if you kiss pillow Liam good morning does that mean you fucked a pillow too last night?", Louis snickered before cracking up.

Zayn glared up at him and kicked out at him.
"Shut up! Where is Liam anyway?", Zayn asked sitting up and stretching.

Louis wiped away a few years that had fallen out of laughter and stood up straight. "Don't know. He wasn't in bed when I got up"

Zayn and Harry both got up and got dressed while Louis went downstairs. When the other two came downstairs they all made breakfast.

"Hey what's this?", Harry asked picking up the note that was connected to the wfridge. W
Note:
Mornin' boys. I had the most amazing night last night, best night of my life, thank you. I just went out for an hour to go to the store and visit a friend. I've already eaten breakfast so don't worry. And just FYI my bum HURTS! ;)

Harry smirked after he read the note out loud.

"Of course it hurts he got some of this dick", Harry grinned, taking a sip of coffee.

"Psh. I gave it to him fast and hard. I'm pretty sure people 5 blocks down could hear his moans", Zayn said nonchalantly.

"Um no. I was nice and slow and he was pretty loud. Thanks ya bum. I win", Louis said flipping them off.

Liam came home an hour later and found his three boyfriends nowhere around.

"Boys! I'm home! Boys? Louis? Zayn? Harry?!", Liam asked setting his bag on the kitchen table before going up the steps. He looked in the master bedroom first and found nobody there.

"Where could they be?", Liam wondered out loud. He went down stairs into the basement last. This was really puzzling because their phones and keys were still here.

"BOO!", they yelled all together, jumping out and attacking Liam in a hug.

Liam jumped and shrieked. His heart was racing and after a few minutes he calmed down and slapped them all on the shoulder.

"You guys suck!", Liam pouted.

"Awe boo. We still love you so much!", Louis said trying to ease the tension.

Liam rolled his eyes fondly before giving them all a peck on the cheek and walking back up stairs. 

---------------------------------------
2 weeks later

Liam was doubled over the toilet vomiting. Again. For the 3rd time that week.

Louis was kneeled next to him rubbing his back and flushing the toilet for him. Harry was wiping a cool cloth across his forehead and face. Zayn was making him some toast down stairs.

It sucked and Liam felt extremely bad because Louis birthday was tomorrow and he was over here getting sick.

"Are you gonna be okay babe?", Louis asked after Liam was done vomiting.

"Y-yeah.  I'll be fine. Probably just a stomach bug", Liam said, standing up with the help of Louis and Harry to brush his teeth.

They went down stairs to the living room to watch tv and just relax. Zayn brought him toast and tea. They all snuggled up on the couch and watched Toy Story.

Harry was running a hand through Liam's hair as Zayn's hand was rubbing his tummy in soothing motions.

Liam got up a few minutes later and went to the bathroom. He made sure that none of the others followed him before he shut and locked the door. He got the bag from a couple of weeks ago out from under the sink and pulled out the pregnancy tests.

He opened up the boxes and took out three tests. Liam peed on each stick and set a timer on his phone and waited for it to go off.

Once the timer went off he took a deep breath and looked at each of the sticks, gasping at what he saw. Each stick was positive. He was going to have a baby!

This was perfect! He already knew the perfect way to announce it to his boyfriends.
---------------------------------------

Louis birthday was great, apart from the fact that Liam was vomiting a couple of times throughout the day.

Christmas Day came and Liam was excited and nervous at the same time to announce his pregnancy. They all went through and opened each others presents.

"I have one more present for each of you", Liam said quickly getting up and running upstairs, grabbing the presents  and coming back downstairs, sitting at his spot on the couch.

Each of them opened their present and gasped at what was inside. Inside each box was a dummy and a pregnancy test, with positive signs on each. On the inside of the lid it said "we're pregnant!" And under each dummy and test it said "thanks for knocking me up ;)"

 On the inside of the lid it said "we're pregnant!" And under each dummy and test it said "thanks for knocking me up ;)"

"Oh my God! Your pregnant?!", Zayn asked. Liam nodded looking at his lap.

"Babe this is amazing!!", Harry said jumping up off of the floor and giving him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Oh Liam I love you so much!", Louis exclaimed from where he was sitting next to him. He wrapped his arms around him and cuddled him close giving kisses all over his face.

Zayn sat there in shock for a moment before getting up and kneeling before Liam, taking his hands in his own. Liam looked down at him and smiled. Zayn smiled back up at him and cupped his face, kissing him gently on the lips.

"Liam, you don't know how happy I am right now", Zayn said after he pulled away from the kiss.

"Merry Christmas", Liam grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Haha it's not anywhere near Christmas. But I made it Christmas in the story because 9 months later September rolls around and so does Nialler. My bday is also in September 😋

Next update should be in a few days. Xx
-Wolfiegurl14 💕🐾