Im Now A Part Of The Guild!

I stood there with my cheeks super flushed. Everyone was staring at me. Well there's no turning back now I thought. I started walking to the bar at the center. As I scampered to the middle a nice looking girl with white long hair smiled at me.
     "Hello you must be new here!" She smiled brightly. "I'm Mirajane" My eyes grew wide "Y-Your M-Mirajane Stauss!!" I exclaimed. Mirajane was in Sorcerer's Weekly ALL THE TIME. She modeled for them and there wasn't anyone who didn't know her. "Yup" she replied.
     "But we aren't here to talk about me we're here to talk about you!" She exclaimed. "I'm guessing you want to join?" She asked. "YES YES I DO!" "Ok" she said smiling "Master we have someone who wants to join the guild!"  She said shouting upstairs. Soon a small man came out and said looking at me "And is that person you?" He asked. "Y-Yes Sir" I stuttered awkwardly.
     "Ok then please show me your powers um..."  "It's Sidney" I said. "Ok." He said. "Sidney please show us your magical abilities."  I nodded and turned to Lilac that was smiling at me and giving me the 'you'll be fine' face.
     I gathered up my energy and yelled "WAR DRAGON'S ROAR!!!" A big black fire came out of my mouth and I burnt the floor. "Whoops..." I murmured. For a bit there was silence and I got a bit scared. Then someone yelled "YEAH WE HAVE ANOTHER DRAGON SLAYER!!" Everyone cheared after that.
     "Yup. That was defiantly good enough!" The short master laughed. "I Makarov give you permission to join our guild!" Everyone cheered. It felt so good to hear those words. Soon Mirajane brought out a stamp and asked me where I wanted it and what color.I told her my left shoulder was ok and the color black.
     I Sidney Lashinhiner have now officially been accepted into the guild of Fairytail. Mirajane gave me an introduction on everyone, even the people that weren't there. I found out that there were 4 other dragon slayers in the guild. HOW COOL RIGHT!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will probably be about Sidney and Lilac meeting the members!