Meeting Dragon Slayers

"Nice to meet you Natsu." I reply. "My name is Sidney and this is my exceed Lilac." I say pointing to Lilac. "OHHH she's pretty!" The blue exceed said with a grin. "Oh yeah and this is my best bud Happy!" Natsu grinned. "Aye sir!" Happy said. "And the scary looking rock over there is Gajeel." Natsu added with a smirk.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME FIRE BREATH!!!" Gajeel shouted. "Please try not to fight right now." The black exceed said. "Hello my name is Panther Lily but you can call me Lily" he said. "And who's the girl with the blue hair?" I asked.
"Oh hi my name is Wendy and this is my exceed Carla." She smiled. "It's nice to see someone put that maniac into place for once." Carla said. "Now now Carla there's no need to be rude to Natsu." Wendy sweat dropped.
"So anyway..." Lucy said trying to change the subject. "You already know Natsu is the fire dragon slayer but Wendy is the sky dragon slayer and Gajeel is the iron dragon slayer."
"Also Laxus is a dragon slayer but he had his powers implanted." "Yup that's right. Me and my lightning dragon slayer magic." Laxus called down from the second floor. "Juvia uses water magic, Levy uses solid script magic, Gray uses ice make magic, Erza uses requip magic, and I use celestial magic!" Lucy exclaimed.
"And I'm one of her spirits." Someone said. "Huh?" I asked looking for who said it. An oranged haired guy appeared behind Lucy. "Loke!" Lucy jumped. "Don't sneak up behind people like that!" "I couldn't help it I saw a cute new girl and I had to come out of the celestial world." He winked at me. "Oh this is Sidney be careful though Loke is a part of the guild and one of my celestial spirits but he is a flirt." Lucy laughed. 
     "It's not my fault there are so many cute girls." Loke smiled. Lucy rolled her eyes. "Anyway why don't we head for my house it's getting late." She stated. "That sounds great! I have to settle down" I agreed. "Bye everyone I'll see you all tomorrow! Come on Lilac!" After I said that Lucy,Lilac, and I all headed to Lucy's house.