Opposing Magic

"Hey look there's a temple!" Lilac exclaimed. We all landed before it staring. "I-It's um...HUGE!!" Lucy screamed. She was right. The temple was defiantly big enough to fit a dragon. "Well let's go!" Natsu gleamed. "Yeah it's like a new adventure!!" Happy smiled.
"I'm sensing a powerful flow of magic energy!" I said my eyes growing wide. "EVERYONE DUCK!!!" I yelled and everyone went down to the ground. And not a moment too soon because a giant beam of dark energy launched out of the entrance. It soon stopped and an earth shattering roar came out of the temple.
" I'm sensing the energy too!" Erza said getting up from the ground. I stopped in place. "T-This magic it's so familiar." I gasped. "How!" Gray asked me. "I-I don't know but we have to find out." I responded running inside soon joined by my friends.
The temple was so dark that Natsu had to light torches for us. There were over grown vines and vegetation everywhere. Every now and then I would hear a squeak. Ew magi-rats. We walked for a good half an hour when we hit a dead end. "What now!" Lucy sighed in defeat. "WE POUND IT OPEN!!!" Natsu said.
"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!!" Natsu shouted punching the wall right open. "That's one way to open it." I sweat dropped. We all walked inside the room. It was dark and damp. "WAR DRAGON'S BRIGHT FLAME!" I shouted causing big flames to shoot out my hands.
The flames connected with the torches on the walls causing light to wash throughout the room. "Now that we can see we can..." Before I could finish a talon headed towards my face. "DUCK SIDNEY!!" Lilac shouted in horror. It was coming too fast I couldn't dodge.
I stood there waiting for impact when I saw a flash of red and black. Ezra was standing before me requiped into her adamantine armor. "Thanks Erza!" I said in relief. She nodded and said "be careful." "Hey what was that!" Gray yelled. Soon a giant beam of dark energy flew by.
"It's here." Wendy shivered. We all turned to the direction of the blast. There it was. The dragon. You would think that a grey dragon with purple splotches wouldn't be so scary and it wasn't. It was terrifying. Claws big enough to rip right through my skin. Teeth strong enough to even break Erza's armor.
"OH YEAH IM FIRED UP NOW!!!" Natsu yelled. "You fricken idiot don't just run into the fight!" Gray yelled but Natsu just ignored him. Natsu tried to kick the dragon with his foot but was suddenly pulled back by a force of some kind. I turned around to find a bunch of sharp teethed creatures heading our way.
Natsu was fighting the one that pulled him back. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!!" He shouted taking out a bunch of them. "Ok I think Wendy,Sidney, and Natsu should fight the dragon with Lilac,Happy, and Carla for flying support. Erza,Lucy,and I will fend off these tiny runts! I think dragon slayers should fight dragons." Gray shouted while ice making a shield to protect Lucy who was fumbling for her keys.
"Ok!" I yelled back gathering my strength. "Open gate of the Lion Palace LEO!" Lucy yelled causing a flash and Loke appeared. "Let's take these things out Loke!" She smiled. "Of course gorgeous anything for you." He smiled back.
Erza requiped into her heaven's wheel armor basically mowing down hundreds of the creatures. Gray was also killing off the creatures with his ice make hammer and lance.
'We have to take this dragon out' I thought to myself. "WAR DRAGON'S BATTLE AXE!" I yelled raising my hand above my head summoning the axe. I swung my axe at the dragon's leg cutting it causing it to roar in agony and rage. "WIND DRAGON'S ROAR!!" Wendy yelled blasting the wind energy at the dragon's face. She also used her support energy to heal Natsu and I as well as boosting our energy,strength, and speed. Man is Wendy over powered or what?
"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!!!" Natsu yelled uppercutting the dragon in the jaw. The dragon once again roared but this time the roar was much louder. It's eyes went from a dark brown to a crimson blue. When Natsu tried to attack it again it slashed at Natsu's side with bright blue magic flowing out of its claws.
It hit Natsu causing him to fly backwards. I ran over to him And saw that the wound the dragon left was changing into ice. "Ice magic?" I mumble to myself astonished. Soon I was snapped out of my trance by the sound of Natsu's growls. "N-Natsu?" I stammered. Natsu's hands were trembling and he was gritting his teeth in pain.
"AAAAHHHHHH!!" Wendy screamed being sent back landing near Natsu. Her wound wasn't blue but it was a dark shade of green. I looked up at the dragon who's eyes changed from the crimson blue into a lime green. "What's going on here?" I asked myself. "AAGGGGGHHHAA!" Wendy cried out in pain. Her eyes were filled with tears from the overwhelming pain.
Both powerful dragon slayers were on the ground before me screaming in agony. My eyes grew in horror. This dragon was using opposing magic.

Ooooooo what's opposing magic you ask. Well you'll find out in the next chapter! Sorry about the probably terrible fight scenes so far but it's the best I could do. Please don't hate me! Anyway thanks for waiting and hope our enjoy the next one!