Messages through time

Harry POV
'Its good that you all came' said Dumbledore.
The whole group stood silently waiting for Dumbledore to say further.

'I am sorry but I have no alternative but -'

Suddenly darkness flowed in the room though it was day. The windows of glass burst into pieces...
'What the bloody-' Sirius stopped himself.

Dumbledore looked here and there his wand out ready to fight. Harry did the same.

Suddenly a glow came. And harry saw her... It couldn't be- this was the past but she was here...
It was his owl... His snowy white owl... Hedwig was alive...?

She carried a letter with her. With trembling hands Harry opened the package.
He muttered a spell but it didn't open.

'Harry, can you give me the package a moment?' Asked dumbledore.

Harry did as told.
Dumbledore muttered a few spells to no avail.

The glowing serpents caught Harry's eyes.
'Open it' Harry whispered.
It opened automatically.

His fears were right.
He could still speak it.
Parseltongue ...

He held the letter.
With a little hesitation he looked at the letter.

Dear Harry,
By the time you get this, you must know you have very less time. Do what is told and it will be best for you. This is message is from the future-2045.

Here there is a whole library dealing with time travel and dimensions though locating it would be hard because 2045 is not a good place to live in...

Write this letter as soon as you get there. And remember disguise yourselves and do not reveal your real identities to anyone.

Yours Truly,
Harry Potter.

Harry couldn't comprehend the meaning of the letter. Everyone was looking at him expectantly.

2045 is not a good place to be in...
The words revolved around his head...

How?? How could a letter be sent through time.
And then harry saw it at the corner of the letter a glint. A reducio charm placed on it, there it was.
The time turner...
But things didn't seem right.

'Dont keep that ghastly silence. What's in it, Potter?' asked Draco.

'Its from the future' muttered harry.
'There's no time. We have to go there. Now.'

'Where?'
'2045' said harry.

'Why?' asked Neville.
'How?' asked Hermione.
'When?' asked Draco.

'Its now or never.' He brought out the glistening time turner which sparkled unlike regular ones.
'As to why, because it is our destiny. The only thing we have.'

The time turner suddenly acquired a strange glow.
'Now' shouted harry.

Everyone kept their hands on it.
There was a whoosh and everybody went inside and the next moment it was like nothing happened.
***
Albus Dumbledore looked with his half moon spectacles in deep thought. Somewhere in his heart he knew that it had not been the right choice. He knew that they would return but... he also knew that they couldn't return.

Something was wrong here. There were some dark forces acting and he needed to know what this was all about.
***
A/N: This book may contain cursed child spoilers. Hope everyone has read it by now.