The Bloody Defect: Part 1

Harry Pov
He opened his eyes. He was standing in... a suit in a stage .. of some sort with a.. mike in his hands..
He let the absurdity sink in..
Then looked up..
He saw thousands of audience facing him as if he had been giving a speech and had taken a pause..

He wondered if that had been the case..
A person stood up.
And began barking nonsense..
Literally..

'So the ministry thinks they are justified in putting an underaged wizard for disarming someone? I find this a pathetic way to show us people that the ministry is doing something? No offence, but Mr Potter after all your experiences of the ministry, I had high hopes you would make the ministry better than before but this is injustice--------'

Harry stopped listening. He didn't know what was happening.. oh he did.. the defect his dad had mentioned..
Well, shit.

Harry composed himself.. He would have to play along for time being..
'You need not worry about what the ministry is doing or will be doing - just stay ensured that what the ministry is doing is the best which can be done at the moment..'

The people stared at him.
What?
He didn't even know what the fuck was taking place.
He coughed then continued blabbering nonsense.

'And you need not point out me my ministry experiences- I try to be the best I can and handle work here the best I can and the ministry can be made better if people like you start supporting it and see the right cause of each and every thing.'

He didn't know what he said..
But the crowd started whispering between them.. mostly of approval.

Another guy stood up and asked
'So was this just your decision or your friend Mr weasley's suggestion to put him in Askaban?'

to put him in Askaban..
Those words.. sounded familiar.
'Of course not—'
Luckily he was interrupted.

'Is this because he really has a fault or is it the fact that you and Mr Weasley were enemies with him throughout your life?'

He had a rough idea who they were talking about..
'We were not enemies. We were simply childish and used to heck.. it's none of anybody's business- but we did not hate each other.. atleast not during the war and after it'
He paused.
The audience was quiet now and listening intently.

'The war.. it has taught us many things- good and bad, right and wrong and the power of choice..
It has given us the courage to stand up and fight.. It has taught us that there is no such childish things as enemies anymore.. We all are who we are- the real us, whether you like anyone or not doesn't really make a difference.:

He paused once more.
'There's no point of hating a person if they have no fault and you hate them because you don't like them or their nature.. No. These petty hatreds don't matter. After all how much ever we are different, we are all the same in the end.'

Oops.. Bad speech, harry. He was stunned when the crowd started applauding him.

Harry watched as cameras clicked here and there and applause rang throughout the hall...

He understood what had happened.. it was all because of that bloody defect dimension travel had..
He was fine.. but he couldn't he be sure of the others-he needed to find them out but..
First he needed to find out one person..
And what condition he was in..

Because he was sure that..
He felt the creeps to even think it but it was true.. that

Draco Malfoy was in Azkaban..