Hola!

Neville POV
'Hola! Guys- Time To Party... oops sorry professor' he muttered his apologies to the headmaster.

Neville hadn't noticed Dumbledore. Ron just sulked in a corner not wanting to be noticed... (Ron had caught up with him later on..)

'How did you know we were here? Where were you?' asked Hermione.
'Calm down, mione. Where we were is quite a story...
And Btw we didn't know where you guys were.'
Neville met eyes with Luna. He had missed her if only for a few hours...

The thought of them being separated from her would be worse than death to him...

'Where is harry?' asked Ginny.
'And Draco?' added Hermione.

'Thats the question... They disappeared... Idk where or when...'
'What the—' ginny stopped herself. 'What do you mean?' she asked instead.

'Its a long story. Get ready folks, Lord Neville is going to be storytelling - No need to fear, for Lord Neville is here—'

'Cut the drama and go on' said Hermione impatiently.
'Jeez lady... Ok maybe I should tell everything from the start...'
***
'Thats about all I know and yeah—i remember something... It seems rubbish but if it makes sense to you—' Neville handed the papers to Dumbledore... The papers given to him by Stephanie Malfoy..

Dumbledore took them and waited for a moment- two- three ..
Yup, just three.
'How did you get this?'

'This is Scorpius Malfoy's plan to kill Maximus Potter... All the disguises- everything planned here. Look at this.'
He brought out a parchment from the middle of the file.
At the middle there were a few nonsense words written.
Kill-Max
Disg-Scar
11p11
Steal-Hed

'And- and this makes sense to you?' Neville asked trying his best to be polite.

'Very much, mister Longbottom. They will change the plan surely, but we need to be ready.'

'What does this mean?' asked Hermione. 'I know the first line says to kill Maximus. What about the others?'

Dumbledore remained silent then replied 'You are right they want to kill Maximus by disguising into Scarlett—'

'Who?' asked Hermione.
'Scarlet Black, his girlfriend.'

'Woah! Black? You mean... oh yeah' said Neville.
Neville realised the black's would be alive in this dimension ...

'The murder is planned on 11th, this Friday at 11pm and they will then steal Hedwig...'

'Hedwig?' asked Neville. 'What has she got to do with this shi— stuff.' he changed his wording.

'Practically' started Ginny.
'Everything' ended Hermione.
***
Hermione POV

'They have a hostage' said Dumbledore.
'Who?'
'Serena Potter. 'Harry- this dimension one's granddaughter currently kidnapped by Scorpius Malfoy.'

'All this is way too confusing' grumbled Neville.
'You don't need to take care about that' a voice came as the doors opened.

The man was old... He had brown hazel eyes and had jet black hair like harry...  The man did seem familiar...

'James, what brings you here?'
Hermione realized that this was James Potter, Harry's dad..
James had stopped to look at all of us.
'What a surprise! Well looks like everyone is all right then... You two can come in- your friends are all right.'

Harry came in first.
Ginny rushed over to hug him and ask whether he was alright.
And the next person who entered was none other than him...
Draco Malfoy..

He didn't meet eye contact with her... She loved him.. but didn't know what to do since he broke up with her that dreadful night.. Whether to hate him or forgive him..

The silence between them was as awkward as ice.

'Harry and Draco are working out to save Serena' said James.

Neville spoke up 'And we need to prevent the murders- Weasley and Maximus and everyone else's... And hide Hedwig safely..'

'There's a lot of ifs' grumbled Ron. 'How can you expect us to do all that in just.. what? 3 days?'

'And you also need to visit the dimension library and get packing within three days' James added.

'Well isn't this fun' muttered Draco. Hermione wasn't sure anybody had heard that except for her.
He met eyes with her for a second then broke of... Was he scared of her...?

Draco Pov
He couldn't meet eyes with her..
He wasn't sure whether she would even want to talk or be near him.. He was scared... Yes, he Draco Malfoy was scared - scared to see hatred for himself in those eyes which he adored...

He couldn't bear it if the only person who knew him the most would turn against him- then again maybe it was for the better...