Dang

Okay so it all started out as a completely normal day. So for me that meant sleeping though all 10 alarms before waking up and getting ready for school.

I HATE school with a passion. Any way I was walking outside to catch the bus when I realised that I had forgot to get my school bag for the tenth time this year.

I ran into my room and noticed all of my comics were all over the floor. Man I really need to tidy up!

When I finally got my bag I realised that the bus was already here so I began to run and of course me being me I tripped over my own feet and hit my head. Really hard.

Black began to invade my vision and I suddenly got really tired!

As I woke up I realised that it was dark. Like really dark! And it smelt of smoke, drugs and alcohol. Where am I?

I slowly stood up and realised I was in an ally way! I mean that is just wrong it's so dirty!!!

I cringed and walked out of the ally way trying to figure out what on earth is going on!

I looked up at a huge building that read ' Wayne enterprises'. I gasped.

Wayne enterprises as in Bruce Wayne! As in the batman!!!! I took out my phone and took a selfie next to it. My sister would love this. I didn't realise there was really a company called Wayne enterprises.

Any way that still left me with the question of where I was. I began to walk down the path trying to find someone that would help.

As I walked people pushed past me like I wasn't there. Dang, it's like being back in New York but darker and less friendly people!

Finally I came across a police station and decided that they would help me!

As I walked in I noticed all of the cells were full. I mean every single one! Where am I?

Finally I found someone's office so I knocked on the door and someone yelled at me to come in.

I opened the door and noticed a medium sized man sat behind a brown desk talking on one of those old phones with the wire thing sticking out of it.

I closed the door behind me and took a seat I front of the man. He put down the phone and looked at me.

" the names James, James Gordon. I'm the commissioner here at GCPD. How Can I help?"

I blinked. Okay this is getting weird now. First Wayne enterprises and now commissioner Gordon. It's like I'm in a batman comic!

" uh....... I was just wondering where..... I mean what this place is called?" I asked.

The commissioner looks at me like I was crazy before speaking again.

" this is Gotham. Are you from around here?"

I froze. Okay this just went from couple of coincidences to a crazy real life situation!

I got up slowly and began to back towards the door. I need to get out of here!

I ran out of the door and back onto the streets of Gotham.

What is going on. Okay first I need to get off of the street. I know for a fact Gotham is a place I do not want to stay in!

I'm glad I know where to find a certain bat themed superhero!!!

I noticed a ladder on the side of the police station and realised that the batman signal would be up there.

So I began to climb.

Dang they made this look so easy in the movies!

As I finally made it on the roof I ran to the bat signal and turned it on. Just like in the comics the signal lit up the sky so now all I had to do was wait.

I waited for like 15 minutes and I began to get bored so I took another selfie. I can't wait to show this to people when I get back home.

Suddenly a large black figure with a cape landed right in front of me! I jumped and dropped my phone that landed so the screen was facing down.

Look I love the fact that I'm meeting the batman but still if my phone is cracked I will not be afraid to kick him in the shin.

I dropped to my knees and slowly reached down for my phone.

" who are......."
The bat was cut off when I hushed him and slowly turned my phone around.

Not a scratch. Phew.

I looked back up at the bat and dusted myself off. I stood up and squealed with excitement!
I was meeting batman. The BATMAN!

I probably look crazy right now but I don't care.
I ran up to batman and hugged him. After about 5 minutes I slowly let go and gave him my best smile ever.

He looked shocked and confused!

" it so good to see you! I mean I haven't met you before but I've read about you! Wait that sounds weird. Um......... Anyway how are you?" I said unbelievably quickly! The flash would be amazed!

" who are you?" He growled. He didn't scare me though I just casually leant on a wall and sighed.

" well my names Erin, and I don't know how I got here but where I'm from a world where all of the superheroes are in comics!" I blurted out without really thinking through what I said.

Batman just looked at me. It took a while before he looked me up and down.

" Do you need a doctor?" He asked after minutes of awkward silence.

" What! I don't need a doctor! I'm telling the truth!!!" I exclaimed.

He looked me up and down once more before Turing around and walking towards the edge of the building.

He was going to just leave me!!!

I did the only logical thing and grabbed hold of his ankle (not that it helped) as he continued walking towards the edge.

" batman, STOP!" I complained. He just kept walking.

Seriously how do you get a bat to stop what it's doing? Ding! That was the sound of my lightbulb going off in my head!

" Bruce Wayne stop walking right now or I'm telling Alfred on you!" I screamed.

Batman froze. Slowly he looked down at me and gave me his best glare he could.

I took that as my cue to let go of his ankle and dust my self off.

I smiled innocently.

" so....... Does this mean I can drive the bat-mobile?!" I asked excitedly.

" hey what's that?" Batman asked and now I think about it it may have not been the best decision to turn around but in my defence it could have been something really interesting.

What if is was a really fat bird? I couldn't miss out on that!

Without thinking I turned around and felt a sharp pain in my neck. For the second time that day I felt really tired and dizzy and I was once again rendered unconscious.

Dang! Next time remind me to just skive a day off school!