Flashes and cool names

After the whole question fiasco I was pulled down yet again another hall by batman.

I can walk by my self!

Anyway we took a turn and ended up walking past the kitchen. It was then I noticed my favourite superhero in red!!!

FLASH!

I squealed. As I began to turn into the kitchen when Bruce grabbed my arm.

" No." He deadpanned.

" look Bruce I know that we are not in the best terms but if you don't let me see flash I swear I will hurt you!" I said.

Bruce hesitated for a moment before letting go of my arm.

I ran into the kitchen. " Hey Barry!!!!" I shouted.

Flash quickly turned around and looked down at me.

" hey. Who are you?"

" I'm Erin and I am like your biggest fan!" I shouted.

" cool...... WAIT! How do you know my name?" Barry exclaimed.

" long story short. Me come from world. You in comic books." I shortend.

" all righty then. Hey have you seen my sandwich?" Flash asked

" ummmmmmmm.............. Ummmmmmm...........ummmmmm............ Can't say I have."

After that we just stood there looking at each other. I smiled and he tried to brake eye contact but we kept on ending up looking at each other.

After a while I broke the silence.

" how's Cisco?"

" yeah he's fine." He replied.

At that moment batman walked into the room.

" that was painful to watch. Any way I've got to do some business in Gotham so Barry you take Erin with you." Bruce deadpanned.

Barry gulped before nodding his head.

" bye B man! Have a good day. Tell the bat boys I'll see them later!" I shouted after batman.

I then turned back to Barry. " so what do you want to do now?" I asked.

Barry stared at me. I'm taking that as a I have no idea what's going on face.

" can we go see wally?"

" yeah that's a good idea! He's at star labs. Listen I would just run there but people usually get set in fire when I do that so I'll drive." Barry explained.

I nodded and smiled happily as we walked in to the zeta tube and suddenly appeared next to Barry's car.

I smiled and hopped in the front seat.

This was going to be fun.

Barry got in the other side and stared the car. We sat in silence.

" here in my fast car." I sang.

" so you better run, run, run away run away baby." I sang again.

"I'm not running, running, running, running from my self no more." 

At this point Barry was just staring.

" FLASH, Ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh, saviour of the universe!" I shouted.

" what are you doing?" He questioned.

" well you know.... I was just..... Breaking the barrier. The sound barrier." I exclaimed.

Barry shook his head before retuning his gaze to the road.

After five minutes I was bored again.
" how much longer?" I complained.

Barry kept his gaze on the road. " about 30 minutes." He deadpanned.

I sighed and slumped back in my chair. I thought hanging out with flash would be more fun.

Might as well keep myself entertained!!!

Game Plan: see what you can get away with before flashy boy snaps!

Sounds fun!

To start with I began to hum.

Nothing happened.

Then I began to tap on the side of the car.
Nothing happened.

Then I noticed the button that controls the window! Up, down, up, down!

This continued for a total of three minutes before Barry sighed and looked at me.

" what esacully are you trying to accomplish?" He asked.

I smiled. " watch and learn!" I giggled.

I began to scream Adles set fire to the rain. I also turned in the raidio which was playing a completely different song. I was also playing with the windows and kicking the car to make some more noise.

Barry was so shocked he turned to the side of the road and jumped out of the car.

He was on the floor trying to calm down when I noticed I should probably drive. You know jut to help Barry.

I crawled into the drivers seat turned on the raidio and found Back in black by ACDC playing before driving off down the road.

I laughed manically!!! Loving life right about now!