And it gets better!

Me and Bruce sat in the car in dead silence.

What the expression? You can cut the tention with a fork..... something like that!

Any way back to the awkwardness!

Bruce made quick eye contact with me before turing his gaze back on the road.

"so, look....... Erin, I'm......... sorry." Bruce said slowly not making eye-contact at any point.

"Yeah, okay." I stated. " can we get some KFC now?"

Bruce stared at me. "Really?"

" I never kid about KFC." I deadpanned.

B-man chuckled before pulling into the nearest KFC.

" you are one weird kid." he mumbled.

" yep but I'm the best damn weirdo your ever going to meet!" I retorted.

----------------------------time skip of amazingness-------------

After our KFC we arrived back at the manner.

Walking through the front door Bruce went directly to the Bat cave but not before I told him not to tell the bat brats that I was home.

If I was here i was going to make the most out of it!

I noticed a small panel on the wall and then decided to prank the batboys!

I took off the panel and crawled into the vents.

I giggled quietly to my self and this gave me a good idea of what to do.

As I crawled I began to notice more light flooding into the vent. 

I was soon crouching above Tim's room. And he was sat at his desk doing some homework! Perfect!

To start with i let out a small laugh.

Tim rose his head from his book and glanced around his room. Shaking his head he continued to read his book.

This time i laughed slightly louder causing Tim to stand up in a hurry and fancily such his room.

This made me laugh louder whack led to Tim freaking out even more.

This continued for anouther five minutes before i stuck my head out of the vent and said hello.

"Erin! you nearly gave me a heart attach! But still welcome home"

I smiled then gave him a hug.

" Don't tell the others that I'm home!" I explained before I climbed back into the vent and tried to find my next victim.

-----------------------------time skip while in the vents-------------------------------

After more crawling and inhaling a lot of dust i found my self hovering over the one and only Dick Grayson's bedroom.

Dick is my favourite robin however every one needs to be pranked at least once in there life!

Watched as he slept on his bed. Wow that sounds so bad!

Okay lets do a Phil Colson and just say that i was present while he was unconscious!

Much better! okay any way as he slept i remembered that i could pull off a pretty good Bane impression!

I cupped my hands over my mouth and then spoke in a slow British accent which was easy to do because....... well i am British anyway!

"Ah! You feel darkness is your allele. You mealy adopted the darkness, I was born in it, moulded by it." i quoted.

At this dick rolled out of bed and quickly got into a fighting stance.

" Where are you Bane! come out where i can see you!" he shouted.

I laughed so hard and fell out of the vent and landed on the floor.

"Ouch...... I groaned.

"Erin!!! Why would you do that?!!?" Dick exclaimed.

"Sorry?" I questioned, " Don't tell the others that I'm home yet! Please?" I begged.

"fine" Dick sighed before i climbed back into the vent.