Justice league and too pink!

After mine and Bruce's little chat he brought me down to the batcave.

I have no idea why he still trusts me to be down here but who cares! It's sooooo cool!!!

After walking/ falling down all of the stairs we finally made it to the bottom.

I glanced at Bruce with a confused look before he pointed to the zeta tube.

" oh pretty zeta tube." I squealed.

Bruce simply shook his head before pushing me into the portal. There was a really bright light and my whole body felt like pins and needles.

When I opened my eyes I realised I was no longer in the batcave any more.

"I don't think I'm in Gotham any more toto" I spoke out loud.

Instead I was in the watchtower!!!!

Whoop whoop. Is all I could think. And me being me I ran off before Bruce could get me.

I was walking around casually when I noticed a huge kitchen. I realised I was still really hungry after my plate of bacon and decided to help my self.

I opened the fridge looking for something to eat when I noticed a sandwich labelled ' flashes DO NOT EAT!' I smiled.

Okay in my defence who wouldn't eat it?

I took the sandwich out of the tin film and looked at the most glorious creation I had ever seen.

This sandwich had every thing in it! I mean everything.

Ham, cheese, BACON, chicken, every type of meat you can think of green prices of crunchy lettuce and mayo.

I all most cried at how amazing this creation was.

I quickly looked around making sure no one was near before I took the biggest bite in world.

I all most passed out with all of the flavours in my mouth. In stead I just jumped on to the kitchen counter reenacting the lion king.

I held the sandwich out in front of me before singing " it's the circle of life!" I screamed out.

I then kneeled  on the counter and continued singing.

After around five minutes I had finished singing and the sandwich and decided to go and find something else to do.

Now I know what your thinking. ' where are all of the other superheroes while you were doing this? Well that was simple! Everyone was still there they just didn't care who I was.

Forchantly  no one saw me and the whole sandwich fiasco so I was safe for now.

As I walked down a really long hall way I noticed a sign saying ' gym/ training area.' I smirked.

Now normally I don't do sport. However this was no ordinary gym. This was a superhero gym.

When I entered the raining room I noticed some of my frave comic heros and rushed over to them.

This encluded Wonder Woman, superman(who I all ready meet), Martian man hunter and aquman.

I squealed and ran up to them.