Crazy clowns and girl chats

When I woke up I found that I was tied to a rather comfortable chair.

" any body there?" I asked.

" he he he, Ho Ho Ho." A creepy laugh filled the air once again.

To be honest it wasn't even that scary. I was really excited to meet joker though.  I couldn't wait!

" so how's your day been?" I asked. I still couldn't see the crazed clown as he was hiding in the shadows but I knew he was there.

" normally people are a lot more scared when they realise that they have been kidnapped by a muderous clown!" The joker stated as he stepped into the light.

I smiled.
" what's the point of being scared? I couldn't wait to meet you!" I exclaimed.

The joker looked shocked to say the least.

" I feel that you and me are going to get on." I said plainly.

He scoffed.
" doubt it!"

" knock knock." I interrupted before he could say any thing else.

" whose there?" He asked surprised by my sudden change of subject.

" beak." I said.

" beak wh...."

" because I'm batman!" I exclaimed.

I bust out laughing. I almost wet my self.

Joker smiled at me. Then he chuckled. Then we were both full out laughing.

I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. After a while the laughing died down and tears were falling freely from my eyes.

" oh no my mascara!" I exclaimed.

Joker untied my ropes and handed me a tissue. Man even joker is more polite then batman.

" Harley!" Joker shouted as I sorted out my make up.

After a minute or so a colourful  clown girl bust though the door more then happy that her boyfriend had finally taken notice of her.

This was before she noticed me and her smile turned into a very confused look.

I smiled and ran up to her hugging her.

" hey Harley, me and your mista J were just laughing about a joke. I love your outfit!" I squealed.

She looked me up and down.
" really? It was just a little somthing that I stole!" She said sounding exited that someone had noticed her outfit.

" yes really! It suits your personality!" I exclaimed.

I turned to joker who seemed more then amused at our interaction.

" oh that reminds me! I think batman might have put a tracker on me." I stated dumbly.

" oh well! Wait WHAT?" Joker and Harley exclaimed.

" well you know. A tracker! That thing that people can track you down with." I stated simply.

" we know what a tracker is! That means that the Batman knows where to find us!"

" oh. All well let's hang out while we can then. You might want to tie me to the chair again so it at least looks like I was kidnapped. Other wise batman is going to be so annoyed at me if he thinks that I ran away."

They both looked at each other before looking back at me.

" your crazier than me." Joker stated before tying me to the chair once again.

I smiled and then talked to joker and Harley for a few hours or so before we heard a roar of an engine. I told them to run away and that I would be in touch.

They gave me their numbers before they ran out of the door and drove away without being seen.

I waited for about five minutes before batman jumped though the glass roof.

I screamed. I know right. Me screaming? Well he did scare me.

Bruce looked at me before cutting the ropes and picking me up bridle style.

I would have told him I wasn't hurt but to be honest I was to lazy to walk to the car so I stayed quiet as he walked to the bat mobile  and strapped me in.

I smiled and he smiled back. I think that he thinks that I must be scared for life or something

Any way we stay sat in comfortable silence all the way to the bat cave.

When we got there all four robins ran up to the car and dick lifted me out carefully before I was placed in a big bedroom up stairs.

I smiled at him before he left.

"Mulţumesc." I whispered before drifting off into for once a natural sleep.

Dick smiled before turning off my light and walking down the hall.

Man I love this universe!

Mulţumesc means thank you in Romanian by the way! How do like my book so far? Comment if there's any thing you don't like and I will try and change it if you want!