Batcaves and batboys

When I woke up I noticed that I was handcuffed to a white bed.

Wait where was I now? Oh dang now I remember I was with batman!

And then......... He knocked me out!

Well that's just rude. As I looked around I noticed I was in a cave. Wait cave + batman = bat cave!! Man my math teacher would be so proud.

As I sat up I looked around trying to find someone.

" Hello?" I called out. Everything echoed!

" It's me." I waited for a response but nothing came!

" I was wondering if after......."

I was cut off by a very angry batman coming towards me!

" oh...... Hey batman." I said slowly."How's your day been?"

Batman said nothing and just growled at me. Look I can understand that he was not happy but that is not an excuse to growl at people!

My thoughts were interrupted as an older man wearing a mask came down the stairs. He was wearing a mask and I remembered that Alfred used to wear one so he didn't give away his identity.

I smirked. " hey Alfred." I said casually.

Batman glared at me more as Alfred just stood shocked.

" hey Bruce, why did you knock me out?" I asked.

" how do you know who we are?" Bruce demanded.

" well if you had just listened in the first place. Like I said I don't know how I got here but in my world all of you guys are in comic books!"

Batman blinked. He said nothing he just kept starring at me.

" if that's true then what else do you know?" He asked.

" well....... Where do I start? Okay so your names Bruce Wayne and that is Alfred pennyworth. When you were younger you were coming out of a theatre and as you were going down the ally way you parents were killed by a man called joe chill. After that day you decided to save Gotham...... Because your batman!" I said with a smile planted on my face.

Bruce stared at me with complete shock on his face.

" so....... Can you I handcuff me now?" I asked sweetly.

Batman came close to me and uncuffed me from the bed. As soon as I was free I ran up to Alfred and hugged him.

" you are the best butler ever by the way!" I smiled and Alfred smiled back.

" WAIT!" I shouted.

Bruce and Alfred looked at me.

" where are the boys?" I almost screamed with excitement.

Bruce looked at me before sighing.
" there all upstairs."

I squealed before legging it upstairs.

Bruce ran after me while Alfred just chucked to himself.
" this is going to be fun." He said quietly.

When I got to the top of the stairs I jumped in the elevator before Bruce could get me I pressed the up button.

I could hear Bruce growling from up here. He is not happy!

Meh. Something to deal with later! Right now I need to spend some quality time with some bat bros!!!

As the elevator doors open I jumped out and realised I was in a huge library.

I knew Wayne manor was big but this room was like the size of my whole house.

I almost had a heart attack when someone cleared their throat.

It was at that point I noticed Tim sat on a large brown chair reading his book.

Look I love all of the robins but I have got to say tim is not my favourite!

" can I help you?" He asked.

" oh hey tim! Where are your brothers cus I really want to meet them!" I said quickly.

" okay?...... Well Jason's in the kitchen fighting with the demon and graysons probably in there trying to get them to stop. " he said slowly.

" cool!" I shouted.

Before I left I ran up to tim and hugged him tight.

" your doing a great job of being a Robin." I whisper before running to the kitchen.

Tim shook his head before returning back to reading his book. Then it suddenly clicked with him what that girl had just said.

He jumped off of the chair and began to run towards the kitchen.

                            xXx

When I ran into the kitchen I saw Damien holding his sword towards Jason's face.

Jason was just about to eat the last cookie while dick was shouting at Damien to not kill Jason.

When I ran into the kitchen everyone froze.

I smiled and waved. " hey!" I squealed excitedly.

" who are you?" Damien asked while pointing his sword towards my face.

" Damien Wayne! You get that sword out of my face right now or I'm telling Bruce on you!"

He looked at me completely shocked as did Jason.

Dick on the other hand was laughing at us.

" I don't know what's so funny Richard but suggest you make sure your brother Stops before he kills me!" I said sternly!

" How?..... Wait! I'm older than you you can't do anything!" He said with a smug face.

" I will make Bruce take away your trampizing privileges!" I shouted. That wiped the smile off of his face.

" oh come on. Please don't!" He begged.

Jason just stared at his two brothers.

" really you guys there is a random girl stood in our kitchen who knows everything about us and your scared about your trampizing!" Jason exclaimed.

At that moment Bruce and Tim ran through the door at the same time. I stood causally and waved sweetly at them both.

Well this is fun!