Bathrooms and bacon

I woke up. Well more of was forced up by a very impatient Alfred.

" lady Erin I must insist that you get up now as I need to wash your clothes. There are spare clothes in the bathroom. You get showered and then come and eat some breakfast. Master Bruce has some questions he would like to ask." Alfred said.

I groaned in response. That was before Alfred came up to my bed and pulled my covers off.

" it's sooooooooo cold!" I complained.

" shower and you will be warmer." Alfred replied.

" fine." I huffed before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

" Thank you!" Alfred shouted.

" whatever." I replied sarcastically.

When I got in the bathroom I was planning on using google maps just to find the shower! The room was massive!!!!!

After looking for about ten minutes I finally found the super sleek shower and steeped in.

There were sooooo many buttons it was like being back in the batmobile!

I clicked a blue button. Then an orange one. Then every button I could find.

After another ten minutes I finally found the on button and freezing cold water came pouring on me.

I screamed. I jumped out of the shower tripping over my towel and hit my head on one of the many sinks.

" ouch." I groaned.

" Hey Erin are you all right?" I heard the familiar voice of Jason call out.

" I think I broke my leg." I replied sarcastically. Obviously Jason didn't understand my sarcasm.

" Oh No! Hang on I'm coming in!" He shouted.

" WAIT! I am very naked right now!" I screamed. " besides that was sarcasm you pleb!"

" oh." He deadpanned.

" yeah, oh!" I exclaimed.

" so. Should I go?" Jason asked once again.

" can you turn on the shower first?" I replied.

" are you still naked?" Jason asked while sounding disgusted.

" hang on let me get a towel!" I screamed.

After another five minutes I found a towel and made sure that I wasn't completely naked.

" come in!" I shouted and Jason came in.

He looked down the entire time turned on the shower and then sprinted out of the bathroom.

Well that was awkward!

After showering and getting dressed it had been about half an hour.

I went down stairs and was meet with the smell of bacon.

I jumped onto a kitchen stool and looked at the clock. It was only half ten! It's sooooooo early.

I smiled as bright as the sun when a plate of bacon was placed in front of my face.

There is nothing better then bacon. It's just great in every way!

I was about to tuck in to my food when I was interrupted by someone clearing there throat. It was Bruce.

" oh it's just you." I stated and picked up my fork before stabbing it into a price of bacon.

" what do you mean, it's just me?" He asked.

I smiled. " well it is you isn't it! Anyway what are we doing today?" I asked enthusiastically.

Bruce just smiled and sipped his coffee.
" you'll just have to wait and see."

I glared before shoving the plate of bacon into my gob. After I was finished Bruce finally looked at me properly.

He growled. OH COME ON!!! I hadn't even done anything. Yet.

" what now?!" I exclaimed.

" Is that what joker and Harley did to you?" He demanded.

I sent him a questioning look before realising that he was talking about the massive bruise on my head from when I slipped in the shower.

" no. You got it all wro......"

" I swear I'm going to kill them!" He exclaimed.

" But it wasn't......." I tried to continue.

" when I get my hands on them!!!" He interrupted.

I give up! Yep that's right universe. I Erin ( I hate my middle name) Murphy officially give up!

I slammed my head into the kitchen counter and sighed.

Bruce came up to me and poked me in the side.

" what do you want?" I groaned.

" I'm going to take you somewhere where you can be safe okay." He stated.

I looked at him trying to see if he was joking. He wasn't!

" But Bruce, if you had just listened....."

For the third time I was interrupted.

" you can meet the flash." He teased.

I looked up and smiled. I couldn't refuse. I should probably tell Bruce that I accidentally slipped in the shower but hey, if he wasn't listening then why should I have to miss out on the opportunity to take more selfies?

Well the only logical answer is I shouldn't.

Besides I could tell Bruce if it ever came up on a conversation I guess.

Meh here goes nothing.

How bad can it be?