Funny stories and mystery meetings

" where were you?" Bruce demanded.

" well you know here there...... Oh and in my mind!!!" I exclaimed.

Bruce who was now batman face palmed. Yep that's right! I made the Batman face palm!

My goals in life are complete!

Batman sighed as the other four ran up to him.

" who is she?!" They all exclaimed.

" meeting. NOW!" The B man shouted.

Everyone gulped before running towards the meeting area. I began to walk there as well before I was pulled back by my t-shirt.

Bruce looked at me and shook his head. " oh no you don't. You're staying here"

" Fine! But hurry up." I complained.

Bruce walked off and I was left alone.

Wait! They left me alone in the watch tower!!!

I decided to explore and began walking down a hallway.

As I was walking down a hall way I noticed a very fermiller red mask looking at me.

When I looked at who it was I noticed my sister( who is deadpool) staring at me.

I blinked a couple of times.

" wait! Deadpool how did you even get here?" I asked.

She shrugged. " rotten tomatoes Erin, rotten tomatoes!" She whispers and then she was suddenly gone.

Alrighty then!

I continued down the corridor before coming to a red door that said ' No Entry!" In bold white letters.

I shrugged and opened the door.

I froze. There were millions of prison cells with clear unbreakable glass. Like in avengers!!!

I squealed and ran up to one window and looked in!

It was killer frost! " hey Katlin!" I shouted and she glared at me. Okay does not like me saying her name.

I moved on to the next window.

Edward enigma. AKA the riddler.

" Ed, Ed, Eddy my boy! How you doing?" I asked while waving.

" who are you child?" He replied.

" well my names Erin! How's your day been?"

" riddle me this....." He began but was quickly interrupted.

" Is it a panda? Or a fish? Or a window? Or a fridge? Maybe it's a apple!" I exclaimed.

" No, I didn't even....."

" How many legs has it got? Wait is it a penguin? Is it a tree? Maybe it's a pidgion! Hey that reminds me, one time when I was like five or somthing......"