Chapter Three

In the cafeteria

My friends and I walked in. We moved towards the line when we saw the CPs walk to us. Everyone's eyes were on us as we tried to keep a straight look. "So you thought you could escape our wrath, huh?" sneered my great Alpha. "No I wasn't thinking anything," I said with a smirk. "You know we could diss you right here and now and you wouldn't have the guts to walk out of here with your head up," said Jessica with an evil smirk.

"Ok go ahead and take your best your best shot," I nodded with an emotionless face. "You're so fat even the Moon Goddess can't lift your spirit," said Melanie with a contented expression.

A round of 'ohhhh's and oooh's rumbled in cafeteria. Everyone looked at me for a comeback, I quickly thought of something. "You are so ugly that when you went to an ugly competition the guards turned you back and said 'no professionals allowed'." Laughter and screams were heard all over. She shrieked horribly and stomped her foot. Everyone knew how much she hated losing.

I smirked, "next time you challenge me rethink your decision." My friends and I walked out smirking. We heard whistling and cheering as we walked out. As soon as the doors closed we giggled and discussed what happened.

My week pretty much went on with no activity. I bet my pack doesn't even notice I'm around anymore, as if they would care either way. After that little show in the cafeteria, Fred and Jeremy shouted at me but didn't beat me.

----------------------------------------------------*******************************

It is Friday at my last lesson of the day which happens to Literature. This is one of my favourite but I can't pay attention today since my birthday is TOMORROW! "Miss White, could you please read the next passage for us?" Mrs Renolds said breaking me out of my daydream.

"........and that was when the lightning struck," I said as I finished reading the passage. The last bell rang and everybody inmediately erupted into their own conversations. We quieted down for the announcements and ran out once they finished.

I ran down the stairs and put down my backpack. Running up the stairs again I tripped and almost fell. I stumbled all the way to the kitchen and started to make dinner with a smile on my face. I finished at about 18:00 which gave me thirty minutes to set the tables. At 18:25 I got out of the dining room and went to take a shower. Everything I did today seemed to consist if me having a smile on my face. I finished and relaxed. The warmth of my duvet lulled me to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------*******************************

I sprung out of bed and squinted at the clock. It read 03:00. My towel was already at the bottom of my bed. I grabbed it and humed the song 'Despacito' by Daddy Yankee to myself. The bathroom was very steamy as I closed the tap.

I got dressed in a light blue dress that reached my midthigh. It was accompanied by a pair of dark blue Converse sneakers and a dark blue headband.

I went upstairs and started making breakfast with a smile on my face and apositive attitude. "Why are you so happy?" a voice said startling me. I turned around and saw Conner. Conner is Fred's younger brother, he also hated me.

"Well since you guys don't care about me there seems to be no point in telling you," I shot back. He chuckled and walked out the kitchen while I shook my head. Some time passed and I finally finished cooking and setting up. I grabbed three fruits and went to my room.

Feeling a bit woozy and dizzy, I changed into grey sweatpants and a white top. I lay down and took a nap.

*Dream*

There were white walls all over and my footsteps echoed in the empty room. A door materialized and opened. Out walked a tall and VERY beautiful woman. She had medium brown hair with golden highlights that flowed to her middle back, with a pale but delicate face. Her lips were crimson like the colour of blood and she wore a long white dress with diamond sequins.

"Hello my child," the woman said with a melodic voice. I gaped at her, "are you by any chance the moon goddess?" I asked curiously. She giggled at nodded. "Now I am here to tell you that when you first shift today you will feel immense pain. Since no one told you I decided to tell you." I tried to speak but nothing came out, I probably looked like a goldfish.

She smiled and moved towards the door,"and one more thing, you will undergo some physical changes after your first shift." She looked at me sympathetically before leaving. The door closed and I tried to process what she said.

*Dream ends*

I bolted out of bed as I felt my whole body in pain. I craned my neck to see the time, 15:00. The duvet fell down as I got out of bed and put on my blue Converse.

I ran out the front door hobbling as the pain became unbearable.
Running aimlessly I remembered the one place that could calm me down. I ran to the lake my grandparents and I used to sit by.

----------------------------------------------------*******************************

A/N

I am stopping there and will continue next chapter. Please vote and comment.