Chapter Sixteen

Dianah's POV

"Race ya!!" Bella screamed before bolting for the side of the pool and scrambling out. She quickly grabbed her towel and ran further into the house without a second glance. "Well someone's energetic," I muttered enthusiastically.

"Oh Anah, you know how she is," John said shooting a knowing glance towards me. "Yeah, I do. She's like a little spitfire, like an eight year old," I said to him thinking of how interesting his mate was. "Shouldn't you be going to get ready for dinner as well," the guy beside me said. Oh yeah.... "Ohh um thanks, it kinda slipped my mind," I said with a sheepish smile but got out of the pool.

"Anytime cuz," he said with a goofy grin plastered on his features. I slightly shook my head in disbelief and walked to my room.

A cool breeze hit my face as I stepped into my room and I basked in it.

I went into the bathroom and stepped into the very inviting shower. The water trickled down my back making me involuntarily shiver.

I quickly finished after my stomach grumbled rather loudly. My soft chuckle rang throughout my ensuite.

I walked back into my room and my breath got stuck in my throat. Standing right in the middle of my room was the same gruesome creature Bella and I saw at the mall.

It had a menacing look that send shivers down my spine.

I got into a defensive stance and got ready to pounce on it. The creature let out a gurgling sound which....I guess was supposed to be a chuckle before jumping towards me.

I swiftly moved to the side and quickly kicked it's belly. It growled lowly and pounced. My leg managed to get caught between its teeth and I slightly whimpered.

Before I could try to move, it latched it's teeth onto my neck seeking submission. It pressed it's teeth further into my neck and I could see black dots start to cloud my vision.

My claws elongated from my fingernails and I desperately tried to claw the beast away from me. I felt myself fade from conciousness and also that my attempts were futile.

The last thing I heard before the dark abyss took over completely was the sound of my door opening..............

_______________________________
-------------------------------

I seemed to be walking on a pier that looked over a crystal blue ocean. "What is this place?" I asked myself.

It seemed to become more peculiar when I spotted a white light appear on top of the water.

An absolutely gorgeous woman appeared from that light. She had warm, chocolate brown eyes, medium brown hair with gold highlights that flowed up to the middle of her back.

Her tan skin clad body was dressed in a sparkling white dress that reached just under her knees.

I was in awe at the amazingly beautiful specimen that walked barefoot towards me............on the water's surface! She came up to me an reached out her hand. "Hello child," she spoke soothingly with a sweet voice that sounded like it was coated in honey.

"Hi...." I managed to croak out, it even sounded like a question.

"I have been meaning to talk to you, I have been wanting you to finally meet me," she said with utter glee dancing in her eyes.

"Wait.....so this isn't a dream? It's actually real?!" I practically shrieked. "Yes my darling, it is very real. Now we have to talk before you start stirring. You are my messenger and I need you to know and understand what this means. This is crucial information," she said with a sense of urgency in her voice.

I quickly nodded and motioned for her to continue.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------**********************************************************************************

A/N

Um............hey guys, long time no read hey. I know that you guys are probably really sick of apologies but I'm really super duper sorry from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry I made y'all wait so long to see what happened with Anah but I hope it was worth it. I love y'all and hope to see you in the next chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment to tell me your thoughts. See you soon my peeples