Chapter Ten

The past month has been amazing with me getting used to Dylan and the pack. My mate is more affectionate than I thought he would be. He and now have built a strong bond and I feel I can trust him, although he still scares me sometimes. My acceptance ceremony into the pack is next week and I have been going all out preparing for it. I started to become more agile and energetic. Two of my favourite new hobbies are working out and basketball. Once the doctor had put me on a special diet I had started training and playing basketball with Dylan every morning and late afternoon.

We haven't started with the mating process because we promised to 'get down and dirty' when I'm ready for it. At the moment I'm showering to take away the sweat from our morning training. "Bella, are you done yet. You are taking forever," groaned Dianah who was Dylan's cousin. We met the second week I was here and we grew really close in a short space of time . "I'm just about done, calm down," I shouted back. After showering I rubbed my hair dry and left it to air dry. In a few more minutes I was walking out the bathroom door wrapped in a grey fluffy towel. "It's about time. What took you so long, were you trying poses to impress Dylan?" She asked with a devilish grin.

I stood shocked," I shall have you know that I was doing no such thing, woman," I said back with a look of fake disgust. "Oh come on, you know you always think of him roaming his hands all over your curves an-" "Shut up!" I said instantly keeping her quiet. It stayed eerily quiet a while longer until Dianah's laughter cut through. I looked at her and it wasn't long till I joined her.

"I ne*wheeze* need t*wheeze* to get dressed," I said still holding my stomach. "Yeah, you do that," she said back. I picked out a white crop top, high-waisted jean shorts and a black cardigan. I also quickly slipped on my black and white Converse. "Hey Anah, I'm done." She let out a long dramatic sigh. "Finally, it took you years to get ready," she said and I snorted." As if, you take way longer," I shot back rolling my eyes.

"Let's just go and have fun at the mall, okay," "Yeah let's go!" I shouted with enthusiasm. We jumped into Dianah's red Mercedes convertible with the top open and drove off screaming lyrics to random songs. The road there wasn't that long but even though we would have fun we needed to remember that we surrounded by humans. As the song 'Cool For The Summer'  by Demi Lovato came to an end we were pulling into a parking spot at the not so busy mall. We jumped out with excitement bubbling in our stomachs. "Let's go get our shopping on!" Screamed Ally enthusiastically. The first shop we saw was Forever 21 and we were practically tripping over our feet to get there.

We shopped and shopped with me using Dylan's debit card. I smiled at the memory of him giving it to me for shopping and him saying, 'go wild'. I practically choked him with my hug after that.

We had stopped at a smoothie shop for some refreshments and a rest stop since we were carrying around 10 shopping bags each. "How about we put these in the car then we continue shopping?" I suggested after we bought our smoothies. "That's a great idea," Anah replied. We went and put our bags in the trunk and headed back.

As soon as we entered I got a bad feeling and there seemed to be a weird vibe. "Something feels wrong," I whispered to Dianah. She just nodded her head frantically while she looked around to the source of the vibe. Suddenly a shrill scream followed by a lot more pierced the air from the food court. We ran there ignoring the humans' weird stares to find a terrifying sight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------************************************************************

A/N

Hey guys... This was chapter ten. Please vote and comment and tell what you guys thought.