Chapter Four

The wind blew across my face as I ran to the lake. I finally arrived and lay down as I felt the pain become even worse. My bones began to crack and pop and I tried screaming but no sound came out. Only tears ran down my face as I lay there in agonizing pain.

Two hours later

The pain began to subside as I saw four black paws underneath me. I stood up and walked to the lake to see what kind of wolf I was. In my reflection stood a white wolf with black paws. The tips of my ears and my entire tail were gold. In the middle of my chest was a patch of black fur with a golden crown in the middle. I stood there awestruck and stared.

"My wolf is so breathtaking," I thought to myself. "Indeed I am," said another voice in my mind. "Hey there my name is Allison and I am your wolf," she said. "Well nice to meet you, I am Isa-". "No need to tell me, I already know who you are Isabella Rose White," she said making me shocked. "Try shifting back." "But how do I do that?" I asked.

"Just push back all your thoughts and imagine yourself in your human form," she instructed. I let everything go and felt my bones crack again although this time it didn't hurt. Once my eyes opened I looked down to see myself in a white dress. I was shocked at this.

"Why am I in a white dress?" I asked Allison. "You are a very special wolf so every time you shift back to your human form, you will be in a white dress." "Okay," I replied trying to process what she said. "Hey Iz," said Allison. "Yeah," "I think we should go back, they are probably tearing down the whole house looking for us," said Allison. "You're right, let's go," I said. So we made our way back to the pack house. I looked at the lake one more time and smiled before I disappeared into the woods.

Jeremy's POV

I was walking back to our pack house with my mate Jessica. Jess and I were talking about Isabella. "How do you deal with her? She is just so annoying and ugly," she said giving me a sympathetic look. I shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, she is usually in her room so I don't see her much," I replied. We got to the pack house and saw Fred sitting in the living area with Melanie watching a horror movie. "Aahh!" screamed Melanie as the zombie jumped from behind a car. "Aahhh!" a scream was also heard from the TV. "I see you guys are enjoying yourselves," I said making them jump a little. "Dude don't do that!" Fred said in a frightened manner.

"Sorry," I offered sheepishly. "It's fine, anyway have you seen the brat that happens to be your sister?" inquired Fred while lifting an eyebrow. "N-," I was interrupted by the door opening and Isabella walked in looking deep in thought. "Where have you been?" demanded Fred. "Out," she simply answered. It seemed to make him annoyed and angry with her. "I don't owe you anything, I came back just in time to make dinner. You can't do anything to me on my birthday. The Moon goddess would make that stick to your conscience, don't you think?" She said and walked into the kitchen. "Where did that come from?" Jessica asked. We all shrugged and sat down to watch the movie.

Isabella's POV

"........ , don't you think?" I said and walked into the kitchen. I have to admit that was all Allison. "Thanks Ally," I said. "It was no problem," she said back. "Now finish so we can go open that gift," she beamed. I finished with a smile and went to set the table. Everyone came down for dinner. "Now remember, if anyone says anything bad just let me answer it, ok," she said. This was a plan we formulated while I was making dinner. "Ok," I said back. "Hey look who it is, it's the ugly one," said Helen the pack slut. Allison immediately took over. "Well at least I don't open my legs for every breathing thing,"  Allison said back then I smirked. She stared at me with shock, "when did fatty get a backbone?" "Since today," I answered and went to get a fruit.

I passed through the dining area with everyone looking at me. "Look I appreciate the gesture but could everyone stop eye-raping me?" Everyone then looked away in silence. "Thanks," I muttered. I made it to my bedroom finishing my apple. The dustbin was in the bathroom which made my job easier. Once I finished in the bathroom I went straight to my gift. I opened it slowly and carefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------*************************************************************

A/N

Hehehehe (evil laugh). Sorry guys but I felt like it was too long so the gift will be revealed next chapter. Please vote and comment and tell me thoughts.