prologue: future's starholder

An orange-haired boy is seen, wearing his hoodie under the rain, as people come and go all around him, as he walked the opposite.

He was the type of guy you'd see as a sloth. The guy who is too lazy to almost do anything. He'd suppose to sleep, but, for the sake of his friend, Max Aruksha, he had to go to Card Capital.

Once he reached the card store, he sighed. "Max, you dragged me here for no reason," he muttered as he entered it.

As expected, there were people. Something that the boy didn't like. Then he saw his annoying friend, Max.

"Yo, Mishiga!!" He exclaimed when he saw him. He gave out a bored face as he nodded. "Why'd you bring me here?" He asked. "Wanna have a cardfight?" Max asked.

Mishiga sighed. He knew that was what he would ask, so he took out his deck; a Touken Ranbu clan, and got ready, and Max did the same.

"Now..."

"STAND UP, VANGUARD!!!"
_________________________________

Hey peeps! Sorry if I couldn't update Void Returns?!! (Cardfight!! Vanguard G), but I had already thought of the prequel, and it revolves around the least active OC ever, Mishiga Shire. You know the Future Paladin's capabilities, right? Now, let's hope the best. I just hope I can update faster. Well, see ya on the other side!