chapter 14.5: free day of no cardfights (Mishiga) (ecchi)

Note: sorry fellas but I can't help it. Help me!!!
________________________________

Mishiga sighed as he sat on his couch, completely tired. "Dang part-time jobs. I really need to get one per daily," he mumbled.

"Booyah!!!" Mishu appeared out of nowhere and punched Mishiga right at the face. "Again?!!! What the frack?!!!" He asked furiously.

"Is that how you greet your sister? How rude," she said, pouting. He then sighed and sat back down on the couch. "You always annoy me," he muttered.

"And no. Don't you dare," Mishiga added, seeing Mishu approach him. She was actually trying to apologize (she even made a concern face, which just made her even more charming) but hearing that made her back away.

Mishiga sighed as he laid himself onto the couch. "Damn. What did I do to get her angry and sad? This is too confusing," he muttered under his breath before he closed his eyes.

Unexpectedly, she slowly approached him and kissed hin. He quickly opened his eyes, sitting up, the kiss still intact.

Mishiga pulled away. "Seriously?! What's wrong with you?! Didn't I-" he was cut off as Mishu kissed him again.

"I wanted to say sorry," she said into the kiss. His eyes immediately softened as he slowly kissed back.

Both soon pulled away. "I accept the apology," he said, as he laid himself back down onto the couch. She mistook this as something else as she climbed on top of him.

"Uhm...Mishu?" He asked, realizing she was on top of him. She then kissed him which he kissed back.

She licked his bottom lip as Mishiga had accidentally parted his lips and she quickly inserted her tongue into his mouth.

"Nnng~" he moaned into the kiss, as he felt her tongue explore his whole mouth. Once she was done, she sucked his tongue.

"H-hey Mishu...this is going-" he was cut off as she sucked his tongue even more, moans escaping his mouth.

She eventually pulled away, panting. Mishiga was as well. 'Screw my energy wasting motto. This is plain stupid!' He thought.

"Amd you made me lose my innocence," Mishiga blurted out. "A-ah. That. Sorry," she said, biting her lip.

He sighed. "I'm okay with it," he said. "You're lucky I'm not like some frackin' pervs," he said. She giggled. "Yeah."

"By the way, how did you get your boobs to be that big?" He asked. "None of your business okay?!!" She replied, blushing.

He rolled his eyes as he went to take a bath. Seriously people. It was 7 o'clock in the morning, okay?

Mishiga took his clothes off. He had a normal human body. However he's not fat, although he'd been lazying around a lot of times.

He went into his bath tub and sat in it, filling it with warm water. He relaxed as he felt the warmness all over his body.

He then closed his eyes, as he started to think about his past life...which may or may not affect him.

Suddenly he felt another presence as he saw it was a naked Mishu, her whole body except her head in the water.

He blushed. "What the-why're you here?" He asked. "Can't I take a shower with my little brother?" She asked seductively, making Mishiga shiver in the warm water of the bath tub.

She suddenly approached her, her top slowly revealing as Mishiga closed his eyes and tried his best to ignore her presence.

She suddenly grabbed his hands and suddenly rested it onto her breasts, making Mishiga to continue closing his eyes, blushing as he felt something hard.

She then went and touched his 'spear', which made him shiver down to the spine. "S-sis, what would we do if someone...sees this?" He asked. She giggled.
__________________________________
Sorry fellow perverts. I shall continue this as some crappy lemon in Ask, Dare and Request my OCs.