chapter 7.5: Free Day of no cardfight (Mishiga) (Ecchi)

Warning: there may be some ecchi scenes. If you don't like ecchi, eplease wait for the next chapter. Thank you for your cooperation.
________________________________

Mishiga woke up as the sun hit his eyes, blinding him from his most infamous sleep.

It was only just the day before he had kissed Hiruyu and gave his Touken Ranbu deck to him.

He couldn't help but smile at the fact he kissed her. A lazy guy like him finding a girl which interests him.

He went to take a shower, only to see a certain someone sleeping at the bathing tub.

Mishiga instantly made -_-' face, as it was his very own sister, Mishu Shire, covered in a blanket.

"Mishu, wake up," he said, slapping her stomach, making her to wake up.

"Oh hey Mishiga. How's living alone? Creepy?" She asked, still laying down on the tub.

"Nope. It's more peaceful without you and the others," he replied, as he made a straight face.

It eventually turned into an embarrassed face when she stood up, revealing she was naked.

He looked away. "What the Frick Fracking hell?!!! Where're your clothes?!!" He asked/yelled.

"Oh...about that," she said nervously, scratching her head and smiled nervously as well.

Time skip

"So wait, you got laid?" Mishiga asked her. She instantly threw a frying pan to him, which he caught with ease.

"No idiot!! Someone...assaulted me. I came here for protection from you," she said, making Mishiga to roll my eyes.

Mishu was wearing his grey jacket he kept when they went to London with their parents, which surprisingly fit, and also just blue hot pants.

(How did I even manage to make all of this with a straight face?!)

"Well I can't help but protect you for today," he said, as he took out his phone.

Sorry guys, gotta protect my sister from some sort of serial rapists, he typed to his friends.

Each and every one of his friends made a O.O emoticon, which made Mishiga sigh and closed his phone.

"What do you wanna do today, Mishu?" He asked. She shrugged before she hugged him, his face between her breasts.

"Thanks for helping me, Mishi! I knew I could rely on you!" She said, hugging him even tighter.

Unbeknownst to her, he was suffocating, so he accidentally groped one of her breasts.

She gasped and blushed before she let him go, as Mishiga was panting.

"Jeez, when did your boobs grow big?!!" He asked. "None of your beezwhiz!!!" She replied, hughing her breasts, blushing.

He sighed before he sat at the living room, somehow falling asleep on the couch.

Mishu suddenly had a sudden lustful aura surrounding her, as she approached the sleeping Mishiga.

She looked at him before she observed his face, poking him, but Mishiga was dead asleep.

'Good,' she thought before she lifted his head, and sat beside the sleeping Mishiga.

She suddenly inserted her tongue into his ear, making Mishiga to suddenly wake up.

"W-wha, si-" he was cut off as he moaned a bit, as she continued deeper into his ear.

He suddenly pinned her to the couch. "What is wrong with you?!!" He asked, but Mishu giggled.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked, making Mishiga to blush and got off of her.

"You've gone perverted again, didn't you?" He asked, seeing wet stuff came out of her.

"Eeeh. You realised?" She asked, as he sighed and touched his wet, salivated ear.

"Did you just inserted your wet stuff into my ear?!!" He asked, and she giggled as she was still laying down.

"Dummy. Try smelling it," she asked, making Mishiga to back away from her.

Time skip to 1:00 pm

"So....bored...." Mishu groaned as she stared at Mishiga. He was busy trying not to fall asleep, fearing that he'll lose his innocence.

"Damn it, this is just like Kurusu Kimihito's situation in the first chapter of Monster Musume," he muttered.

(If anyone watched the anime or read the manga, you know what I'm talking about here.)

"Ooooh. You read the manga huh?" She asked, making Mishiga back away.

"That's a yes," she said, pinning him down. "O-oi!! Let go! I'm not some play toy of some sort!!" Mishiga said.

"Yes. You are," she said, as she licked his neck, making Mishiga's hand to twitch.

She then saw his little 'mountain'. "Turned on already huh?" She asked.

"S-shut up. Why're you even doing this?" Mishiga asked, blushing. "Why not?" She replied.

He sighed before she took off her jacket, revealing her two mountains.

Mishiga blocked his nose hole to prevent nosebleeding. "What's wrong?" She asked lustfully.

"S-shut up," he said, blushing, as he looked away, feeling slightly aroused from her.

Suddenly the door was opened and it revealed to be...Hiyoku, who saw the scene and walked out of the house.

"Shoot!" Mishiga said, pushing Mishu off of him and chased after Hiyoku.

Time skip

Mishiga sighed, laying on his bed. Mishu had finally gone away out of the house and the misunderstanding had been resolved.

Mishiga sighed once again. "I can't believe I just lost my innocence by her," he muttered.

He then suddenly saw a box flying into his room via his window, as it landed with a thud.

He checked it and there was a note attached to it. He went and checked on it.

Dear Mishiga,

Thanks for accompanying me when I was living at your house. Here's a present for you.

Sincerely, Mishu

He sighed, as he opened the box and nose bleeded and fainted. It contained a lot of pictures of Mishu, naked.
__________________________________
Well that happened XD. Sorry guys for the ecchi thing. But I was kinda bored.