chapter 15: plan into action

"Got it?" Vian asked. "Okay...why'd you take it based out of a video game?" Mishiga asked. "None of your business of knowing," she replied.

He nodded, as he planned out the outer. "Okay I hope this works," Mishiga and Hiyoku said, with a sigh from Mishiga.

(Insert theme song here)

Mishiga was now hiding from the Dark Blaq's attacks as he gritted his teeth. "Dag. What's taking them so long?!!" He muttered as he ran.

Hiyoku was there as well armed with his sword as he deflect each attack. "This is quite a cinch," he said, blocking an attack.

"That's what you say!!!" He said, dodging an attack as he went through the defenses with difficulty.

Flashback

"We take down their shields first," Vian told them. "I thought their shield'd impenetrable," Hiyoku said as he stared at Mishiga.

"Normal humans whose origin is not from Cray can enter," she told them, as both Mishiga and Hiyoku looked at each other.

End of flashback

He went and tried to find the switch to turn the shield off which seems to be super hard to do. 'Ayayayayayay,' he thought.

He slowly found one and pressed it, before he knew something was really great was happening. The shield is offline.

Meanwhile

"All units attack!!!" Ahnos screamed as literally all clans appeared and charged towards the Dark Blaq clan.

"About bliddy time!!" Hiyoku screamed as he bit his finger and spread some of his blood onto his sword. "Ishima Technique!! Triple Cutlass!" He said as three more swords appear.

(Lol, sorry fox for doing that. Can't help it)

He then threw the swords towards the enemies, piercing through them as it continued piercing as the clans arrived.

Back inside

"Well well. Looks like you've manage to penetrate through the defense huh?" Said a voice. "Diake," he said, looking at him.

He grinned. "Well then. You seemingly have figured things out huh?" He said who suddenly took out his revolver and shot it.

Somehow and somewhat ridiculous, he caught the bullet with his teeth, which he spit it away.

"How long since you polished your bullets?" He asked before he threw a hammer as it literally hit his head and he fainted.

'Okay, done,' he thought as he dragged Diake out.

Time skip

"Thank you. Thank you so much," Elaine said to them. They smiled and nodded. "Please heal Diake. He's still corrupted," he told her and she nodded.

"We will try our best. Please be patient, alright?" She asked. They nodded again. "Alright. We'll be going now," Mishiga said as both dissapeared.

When they reached Earth, Mishiga asked, "what now?" Hiyoku replied, "I'm going back to the Zoo Branch."

Mishiga nodded. "I hope you'll remember me when we meet again," he said and Hiyoku chuckled. "Sure."

Both shook hands and went their separate ways.
__________________________________
Epilogue coming in!!!!!