chapter 2: light of the future

When the orange haired boy had reached his house, he was dripping wet, as his hoodie was off when he ran, but he didn't care.

He went into the house, and as expected, no one was there. He breathed out a sigh if relief.

He locked the door and went towards his bedroom. He'd usually slack off towards the couch, but not today.

He went into his room, clutching onto the deck in his jacket pockets. Once he got into his room, he took out the deck.

A hybrid nation?! He thought, as the nation showed to be a sun, which was a typical United Sanctuary nation sign.

But, it also showed the sign of the Star Gate, which was weird and rare for him.

He looked at the card at the front. It showed, 'Blaster Blade, Future Shooter.'

Meanwhile

"Alright, Ahmes & Yunos. What is it you want to talk about?" Blaster Blade, Future Shooter asked.

Blaster Blade, little known as Ahmes, said, "we have a new enemy."

"Link Joker?" Dragonic Overlord asked. Blaster Dark shook his head.

"Not Link Joker. Something else. We felt it," he said. Blaster Blade, Future Shooter, or better known as Ahnos, kept silent.

"Could it be a new enemy?" Asked Blaster Blade Origin, better known as Yumes, asked.

"Isn't it so obvious?!" Said Pure Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei said sarcastically.

"Alright. Alright. Don't get so angry," Ahmes said, and Yumes nodded.

"Ahnos, I've seen you have a master now," said Yumes, making Ahnos blinking.

"That sounds so rude!!" Ahnos said, pouting. Although he was the leader of the Future Paladin, he was still childish.

Back to Earth

Mishiga's eye twitched. He had somehow managed listened to what the meeting was, but he sighed.

He put the deck onto his table and fell asleep, dreaming about him, sleeping.

Now, how is that possible? Mishiga made the impossible.

Next day

Mishiga was now walking towards his school as he sighed. He thought about the deck in his shoulder bag.

What would happen to it? He thought, not knowing of a certain someone creeping behind his back.

Mishiga stopped and turned around quickly, seeing someone, a female.

He gave a bored face before asking, "who're you?" "I'm Harumi Nakama. You?" The female asked back.

He sighed. "Mishiga Shire," he said. Harumi smiled. "Nice to see you, Mishiga."

"Vice versa," he replied nonchalantly. He had spent enough time talking with strangers, before somebody bumped into him.

"Watch where you're going, sissy!" Said the voice rudely. He looked at the source of the voice, and it revealed another female.

He sighed as he fast-walked to school, ignoring the presence of the two females.

Along the way, he saw Max as he grabbed him and ran at a fast pace.

"Oi! Where're you dragging me?!!" He exclaimed, trying to get out of his grip, but failed as he glared at him instead.

Max freaked out, not knowing of his evil side, and was paralyzed for the time being.

In space

Ahnos snickered, looking at them from outer space with his visor. The boy looks interesting. I guess that's why he found us.

As he thought, Games Player Knight, Vian was leaning at his back.

"So, got any plans, Ahnos?" She asked. He shrugged as he looked at her.

Her body was at the exact sane height as he was, so his face was near her cheeks.

"Not that I have in mind, Vian," he replied, his breath fanning her cheek. She blushed faintly.

"Alright. You're the leader. You know what to do," she said. "And you're the GF," Ahnos said, making her blush darkened.

"Piss off, Ahnos," she said, before she dissapeared. He chuckled. "Women..."
__________________________________
Well, stuff happened. I wanna thank @8mefox and @amaterasuminerva for using their OC. Hope you peeps enjoyed, although it was short. And do anyone ship Ahnos and Vian?