chapter 10: the slaughter of the Royal Paladins

"You sure this is okay?" Hiyoku asked Xian worried. "It's gonna be okay. I promise you,'" she replied, holding his hand.

Please don't get the wrong idea. These two love each other as in either mother-son or brother-sister relationship.

He calmed down and nodded before they heard an alarm. "Cruid! Intruders!!" Hiyoku said, jumping out through the window. "Please be okay, Hiyoku," Xian muttered.

Hiyoku saw the chaos at the surrounding. "The aura...it's stronger than Void itself," he said as he saw a black dragon with two lance, fighting Constance, who was obviously losing.

Hiyoku immediately jumped into action, summoning his signature sword and the side-blades un-intact itself and he aimed at the dragon and the blade shot an electric wave towards the dragon.

It hit the dragon, but the dragon seems to still be fine. The dragon roared and with one giant slash, it had killed Constance and injured Hiyoku, who had a cut at his face and some wounds at his legs and arms.

Nonetheless, he stood up, only to see a familiar face. "Diake...why're you doing this?!!!" He asked.

Diake aimed his revolver to his head. "Because there's no such thing as peace. Chaos is always there within your heart," he replied.

"You're wrong!! Did you forget your friends?!! Your sister, Rukia?!! Anyone?!" He said. "Sorry, but the only one I trust now is Blaq," he said, pulling the trigger.

Hiyoku closed his eyes, awaiting the impact of the bullet hitting his head, but it didn't happen. Instead, a boy with orange hair was in his place. "You...little...motherfucker!!! I'll fucking kill you!!!" Said Mishiga.

(Holy mother of cruid...Mishiga gone brutal. I repeat, Mishiga gone brutal. Wait correction. Mishiga gone brutal and savage)

Diake looked at Mishiga with shock, blood seeping out of his chest. Mishiga knew that his energy conserving personality had helped him get through the pain.

His whole arm glowed with orange he punched Diake, shooting a beam in the process. Diake flew and was hit through 10 buildings before he fainted.

"Little son of a bitch deserves that crap," Mishiga said, panting. Hiyoku looked at him with shock, before his right eye was covered by his hair, revealing that his other eye was red.

Mishiga ran out, while Hiyoku went to check on Xian. When he got there, he saw a man, about to rape Xian.

Out of instinct, he threw a pole towards the man, and the man dodged it and glared at Hiyoku. In a fraction of a second, his clothes were back and he was giving him a barrage of punches and kicks, which Hiyoku couldn't dodge and spat out blood.

"Tch. You're weak," he said holding a sword. Hiyoku was now on the floor, too weak to stand. He looked at Xian, 'eye signaling' her to go.

She nodded and ran away. The man was about to stab Hiyoku, but suddenly, he was now on the floor, dead. Hiyoku stared at shock, before seeing a teenager, wearing a school uniform of some sort, holding a katana that was in flames of blue, along at some parts at his body.

"Hey get up," he said. Hiyoku got up. "Who're you?" He asked. "I'm Rin. Rin Okumura," he replied. 'A Touken Ranbu?' Hiyoku thought.

"C'mon!" Rin said and he followed closely behind. He again, was in shock to see a lot of people from different clans fighting against the dark force.

He then saw a boy and a girl, maybe the same age as Rin. One had a gigantic, red fist while the other one had blue legs that has the exact size of her legs.

"Exorcists?" He muttered. Rin heard it and replied, "yep. We're the little-known Exorcist Meisters." "I see," Hiyoku replied, seeing the dark forces retreat.

"Man, they didn't leave at least one more enemy," Rin groaned, making Hiyoku sigh, before he saw Xian, and ran towards her.

"Xian! You okay?" He asked. She nodded. "Who are those people?" Xian asked him. "They're...the Exorcist Meisters."

Meanwhile

Mishiga was now in the infirmary of Elaine, who was trying her best to heal him. "I hope he's gonna be okay," she muttered, but seeing the injury, he might be in a long comatose.
__________________________________
OMG!!! WHY DID I DID THAT?!! THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A CARDFIGHT STORY, NOT A BRUTAL BSCKSTAB AND EXPLICIT SCENE STORY!!!