chapter 8: the girls duo vs the Paladins

"Okay, okay. Don't get the wrong idea," Mishiga said, looking at Hiyoku. "So what?"

"I don't know. Why'd you let yourself lose your innocence?" He asked.

"I do not know!" Mishiga replied as he anime cried. Hiyoku rolled his eyes.

"So, how's Max?" Hiyoku asked. "He's asleep, and from the looks of it, it's a wanky type of dream," Mishiga replied.

"Huh," Hiyoku said "Hey follow me! I know another Card Capital!" Hiyoku continued.

Mishiga sighed and followed. When they were walking, Hiyoku asked, "how did your sister become so perverted?"

"Ask that little wanker herself," he replied coldly, which made Hiyoku give him a weird stare, that is, if it's possible, since his hair was covering his left eye.

"What? I had a feeling she just wanks herself for who knows what," Mishiga said.

"Ohhhh. Wait, how'd you know Monster Musume?" Hiyoku asked.

Believe it or not, Hiyoku had accidentally watched the anime, but he's still 49% innocent.

(Same like me: 51% perverted, 49% innocent. I have yet to know the perverted ways, which is not worth me exploring)

"Max explained. Damn, Kurusu by far is a force to be reckon with," Mishiga said.

"Can't help but agree. Hey we're here!" Hiyoku said, looking at the door of the card store in front of them.

"Wait, when did we climb up the stairs?" Mishiga asked, and Hiyoku shrugged.

The door automatically opened and the duo entered the card store. "Typical," Mishiga simply said.

"Aww, c'mon! Loosen up the lazy ass personality and cardfight someone," Hiyoku said, grinning.

"You're like Max, y'know that? Only that you don't sound like an American when you say Japanese," Mishiga said.

"I'm no doppelganger, but I'm way cooler than him!!" Hiyoku said, pouting.

Mishiga sighed before he was suddenly tackled. "Ow...what the...Mai Heatwave," Mishiga said.

"Where were you?!! We've been looking everywhere!!" Mai said, grabbing his collar and shook him like a ragdoll.

(Lol. Ragdoll. Boku No Hero Academia reference)

"Sorry. I had other things to do...unless you had miss me so much," Mishiga said, and she automatically tried to strangle him.

Mishiga simply gave her a kick to the knee and she fell, clutching her knee.

"Like I said, don't mess with a prodigy, tsundere," Mishiga said carefully and slowly.

She gritted her teeth before she softened when Mishiga took his hand out.

She took it and Mishiga pulled her up, who suddenly smiled, making her blush and look away.

"Hey, Mishiga! How's it been?" Harumi asked, who appeared behind Hiyoku.

"Harumi! How long was it since we met?" Hiyoku asked. "A few months, give or take," she replied.

Hiyoku was at the Great Nature Branch of Japan, for who knows what reason.

"Let's cardfight," Hiyoku said. Mishiga sighed. "But I don't have a singular deck," Mishiga muttered.

"Hey! Let's use our Paladins then!" Hiyoku said, making Mishiga to look at him.

"Alright," he muttered before he took out his Future Paladin deck with great hesitation.

Soon, everyone had set up their decks and were ready. "Okay then...let's do it!"

"STAND UP, (TRUE/MY) VANGUARD!!!"

"Lizard Hero, Undeux! (G-0, 5000)"

"Truth of Legend, Ambrosius! (G-0, 4000)"

"Blaster Rookie, Blookie! (G-0, 5000) "

"Knight of Early Dawn, Coel! (G-0, 5000) "

"Back to the old match and let's finish it shall we?" Mishiga said, smirking, making the others gather round them.

"Draw and ride Future Dragon Rider, Fudra! (G-1, 7000) Blookie moves back and I use Fudra's skill. Discard a card and Hiyoku may call a Grade 1 or less in the deck into the rear-guard," Mishiga said.

"Whoa!! Future Paladin can do that?!! Nice! Thanks, pal! I superior call Starting 'Truth', Ambrose! (G-0, 3000)." Said Hiyoku.

Mishiga
Hand: 4
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XXO

Hiyoku
Hand: 5
Soul: 0
XOX
XXO

Overall damage: 0

Mai
Hand: 5
Soul: 0
XOX
XXX

Harumi
Hand: 5
Soul: 0
XOX
XXX

Overall damage: 0

Meanwhile

"What the-?" Blaster Blade was cut off as he felt a searing pain at his cheek. "We have to retreat!!" Said Constance. Blaster Blade stood his ground. "You all must go on without me. I shall hold them off while you find some way to get to safety," he said.

Others nodded and ran away.

Back to the cardfight (time skip)

Mishiga
Hand: 1
Soul: 3
OOO
OOX

Hiyoku
Hand: 8
Soul: 6
OOX
OXO

Overall damage: 7

Mai
Hand: 5
Soul: 1
XOX
OOO

Harumi
Hand: 1
Soul: 1
OOO
OXO

Overall damage: 8

"Well well. It's final turn!!!" Mishiga said as he drew a card and stood his rear-guards and vanguard. Liberate the Generation Zone!!! The future shines for better of Paladins!!! Generation Stride!!! Future Blaster Blade, Future Shooter 'Ultimate'!!!! (G-4, +15000) Khai moves back and call Shining Knight of the Future, Firdr (G-2, 11000). Boosted by Khai, Firdr attacks!! (19000)." Mishiga said. "No guard," Mai said. "Damage check....(Sunrise Ray Knight, Gurguit) no trigger. You two win," she said.

"That was fun, you two," Hiyoku said, grinning. Mishiga and Hiyoku suddenly felt dizzy and in a few seconds, they blacked out.
_________________________________
I'm back!!! Sorry for the delay and shortening the cardfight but next up is something different and a plot twist