chapter 4: Realization of the evil within

"I'm first," Mishiga said and everyone nodded. "Draw and ride Future Dragon Rider, Fudra! (G-1, 7000). Blookie moves back and I use Fudra's skill. If my partner has a Grade 1 or less vanguard, he can search a Grade 1 or less card in the deck and call it."

"Aw, thanks. I superior call Knight of Power Charge! (G-1, 6000)," Max said, smiling at Mishiga, also taking the other cardfighters in shock.

"End turn."

Mishiga
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XXO

Max
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
OXX

Harumi
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XXX

Mai
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XXX

"Next up is me, right?" Harumi asked, and Mishiga sighed. "Oh it is," she said, laughing nervously.

"Draw and ride Lizard General, Conroe! (G-1, 7000) Undeux move back and end turn."

Mishiga
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XXO

Max
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
OXX

Harumi
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XOX

Mai
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XXX

"Is it me, or both Max and Mai almost sounds the same?" Harumi realized, followed by Mishiga nodding.

(Btw, should I make more OCs so I could ship my OCs in this book with them, or can I have other people's OCs to ship with them?)

"Psh. No way," Max said. "Draw and ride-" he was cut off as he fainted.

"W...T...F?" Mishiga muttered as everyone fainted as well. 'What the...?' He thought once again.

Suddenly, a flash of light was seen in front of him, and he blacked out.

In space

"He's in trouble," Ahnos mumbled, looking troubled. "What is it, BBFS?" A friend of Ahnos, Knight of the Predictions, Predy, asked.

"I'm not sure. I'm going to Earth," Ahnos said, before he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Remember the last time you did that?" Predy asked.

The last time he went to Earth, he almost destroyed 1/3 of Earth by doing a cannonball towards the ocean, making an ocean tsunami.

"I'll be fine, Pretzel," Ahnos said to Predy, making him push Ahnos towards Earth's atmosphere.

Back to Mishiga

'What was that?' He thought, looking around the room he was in. It was all black.

He heard a cackle. A female. "What the...?" He muttered as he held onto the Future Paladin deck, and he glowed.

He looked around, and everything was still black and dark. 'If this is a prank, I'm so killing that person,' he thought.

"Well well. We have a new enemy of our own," he heard the same feminine voice.

"Who's there?!!" He asked, gritting his teeth in annoyance. "Sorry, little boy, but you have to stay...and die," the voice said again.

"Sorry, but maybe I'll live to tell the tale after all," he said, clutching his deck.

"Well, you're a douchebag," said a male voice. "WTF, bro?!!!" Said another voice.

The feminine voice sighed. "I'll be back," she said and soon, Mishiga was all alone.

Back to BBFS

"Ow..." Ahnos winced, as he stood up. He was on Mt. Fuji. Why? 'Cause he didn't plan it.

"Where's that kiddo?" He said as he used his visor to find him via GPS, but failed epically.

"Damn. Must've put a force field. But I don't think they have enough technology to do so," he said again, before he saw people and hid.

Time skip to Mishiga

Mishiga sighed as he sat down on the bed, muttering a few curse words. It's been around 2 hours they haven't came back.

Mishiga hated to admit it, but maybe he do need some company in that room, somewhat a prison.

But soon, he heard a door open, and he saw a girl, around his age, and she closed the dorr and locked it.

Mishiga raised an eyebrow. "Who on Cray's name are you?" He asked. "I'm..." she trailed off, twiddling her fingers.

He sighed as he saw that she slid the key below the door. He knew there was something about her that made him...attracted to her.

"W-well. W-who are y-you?" She asked. "Hey, I asked first," Mishiga said, giving her a straight face.

"I...don't remember...at...all..."
__________________________________
Sorry guys. If you were looking forward for a cardfight. But hey, this came up.