Chapter 2

Your eyes slowly open, your vision blurry and your head pounding. You recall all that happened last night, most of it was a blur.
You rub your eyes as your vision focuses and you see beside your bedside John, Alex, and Lafayette all sound asleep. You giggle softly to yourself, but this proved to be a bad idea as you started coughing.
  A nurse who was nearby overheard you and came in speaking a soft and calm voice;
  "Good morning Miss. Laurens,  I'll get you some water." She said pouring some water into a nearby cup and passing it to you.
  "Thank you," you took a sip of the water feeling it's coolness pass through your dry throat.
  The nurse smiled, "your welcome. Just let me know if you need anything." She felt.
  You sigh resting your head back in the pillow, you look over to Lafayette.
  He looked so peaceful while he slept. His dark brown hair a slight mess, lips opened just a tap bit as drool ran from his mouth. You began to lightly stroke his hair for a while until his eyes slowly began to open.
  You quickly took your hand away as he full woke up and sat up, your eyes meeting.
  "Good morning Mon Cherie," he yawned, "are you doing alright?"
  You smile lightly at how adorable he looked, "yeah I'm doing much better."
  He smiled a charming smile, " I'm happy to hear that, mon cherie."
  There was a moments silence as you took a sip of water. You put down the cup and notice that Lafayette was staring at you, as you turn to him he instantly looks away, a light blush forming on his cheeks.
  Just as you were about to say something John started to wake up.
  "Morning." He yawned looking over to Alexander to see him still asleep. He smiled and lightly shook him. "Alex, wake up."
  He didn't.
  "Alex," John said a little more sternly, "wake up." He shook him harder.
  Still Alex didn't wake up.
  "ALEXANDER HAMILTON WAKE UP!" John yelled.
  Instantly Alex sprung up, "what...? Oh, I-I'm awake, I'm awake." He scratched his eyes groggily.
  "Sure you are." Laurens said, "so, how you feeling (Y/N)?"
  You cypress a giggle, "I'm fine."
  Both men smiled, John more than Alex of course since Alex was still half asleep.
  "Well," John began, "the doctor said that once you're awake your ok to leave, but you have to stay in camp until he says you're all better just in case."
  "Ok, well I think I'm ready to go."
  Lafayette and John helped you out of bed as Alex went to let the doctor know that you were ready to go.
  You step out if the tent, the bright sun hitting your eyes with such force making your eyes sting for a bit. The air smelled of freshly cut grass and gun powder.
  After speaking to General Washington about the King's plans you join the hamilsquad at the bar.
  Of course they all got drunk off their asses. It was rather amusing. Alexander was drunkly rambling to your sleep brother, whilst Mulligan and Lafayette were failing to flirt with you.
  "Ok, I think I should get you guys to your beds." You giggle as you make your way towards Alex and John, knowing that Mulligan and Lafayette would follow you.
  After finally getting all four men to leave the bar and into their rooms.
  You dragged Lafayette into his room as he babbled in French being the total flirt we is sometimes. You through him into his bed as he pulled you down with him holding onto you tightly.
  "Reposer avec moi mon ange." (Rest with me my angel).
  You blush madly not wanting him to ever let go.