Lams side story pt. 2

John Laurens watched as Lafayette and (Y/N) walked off together hand in hand. He wasn't surprised that they weren't courting yet, they seemed like a couple sometimes, even though they were both oblivious to each other's feelings. But what's he's saying, he was like that way towards Alexander at first.
  "Well," Mulligan said standing up, "I should go continue on my latest project."
  "What'cha working on?" John asked.
  Mulligan only smirked, "you'll see soon, now behave yourselves while I'm gone."
  "What??" Hamilton asked jokingly putting a hand to his chest, "we would never."
  Mulligan chuckled as he walked off and muttered, "dorks."
  Once Mulligan was out of sight John's hand went to Alex's pulling him down with him, Alex's head laid on John's chest.
  "They're gonna find out sooner or later." Alex said as he closed his eyes letting out a sleeping sigh.
  John shrugged nonchalantly, "eh, so if they do. They can't do anything to change it, to change us." He said as he combed his hands through Alex's hair.
  "That's true."
  John looked down at Alex and Alex looked up at John with a big smile.
  "So," John said suggestively, "the ball is coming up soon."
  "Are you asking me there Mr. Laurens?" Alex smiled.
  "Yes I am Mr. Hamilton." He said poking his nose, "so what's ya say?"
  Alex put a finger against his chin, "hmmm, I don't know, i was thinking about going with Herc instead."
  John pushed Alex off his lap as he giggled, "you're the worst Alex."
  Alex giggled even more taking John's hand, grabbing his waist and pulling him down into him. John couldn't help but laugh. "You know I'm only joking Laurens, of course I'll go with you. No matter what they say."
  John's rubbed his nose against Alex's, "I hate you."
  Alex smiled also, "I hate you too."
  "Come on." John lepted up and led Alex down the hill.

~~~~

A/N: BOOM! Two chapters in one day your welcome.