Lams side story

A/N: BOOM! There's another ship!

~~~~

Alexander Hamilton and his beloved John Laurens walked hand in hand around the small town nearby the camp. Today was their once in a life time day off, and what better way to spend it with your boy-, best friend.
  The town was filled with small shops and booths different types of food.
  "Hey Alex," the freckled man said excitedly, "let's go look over there!" He pointed to a small store that held art supplies.
  Hamilton smiled back at his adorableness, "sure thing my little Laurens." He teased.
  Laurens blushed at the nickname, "oh shut up you." He lightly punched his side, Hamilton laughed. "Now let's go."
  They walked inside. The art store was filled with various colors of paint, all ranging in different shades of value. It smelled of fresh paint, and newly cut wood. There were many ranges of sizes of sketchbooks, pencils, pens, and chalk. Wood sculptures and paintings lay on display.
  The biggest smile formed on John's lips as he led Alexander thought the store.
  About a half an hour later they both came out of the store carrying large bags of supplies. In one of the bags was a blank post card that John would later draw on and send it to his twin.

~*~*~*~*~

  The sun was beginning to set over the horizon casting hues of orange and yellow. In the middle of a park lay a lonely beech tree where two boys sat.
  Alexander began laughing slightly, "are you almost done yet John?"
  "Almost..." Laurens replied with his tounge sticking out as a pencil dances across his paper.
  Hamilton let out a sigh, "well your taking forever!"
  "Shh... You can't rush perfection." Laurens winked causing Hamilton to blush.
  "Shut up!"
  Laurens let out a soft chuckle.
  Alexander studied John's face, the light shown in his eyes as he passionately sketched, the way how whenever he focuses his tongue would slightly stick out, the amount of freckles that covered his cheeks making him look even more adorable. In moments like these Alexander Hamilton only wished for nothing more than to spend time with John, his John.
  "Done!" Laurens exclaimed as he tucked his pencil behind his ear.
  Alex perked up and crawled excitedly over to Laurens, "let me see!"
  "Um..." John held the sketchbook to his chest  feeling a little self conscious.
  "Aww come on, your not just gonna draw a picture of me that took hours on end and NOT show me." Alex pouted.
  John sighed, "ok."
  Alex took the sketchbook from John's hands and looked at the drawing.
  It one of the most beautiful things that he's ever seen. Light and dark pencil marks etched across the paper along with the shading the sum castes along Alex and the tree in the picture, every feature on his face perfectly shown.
  "John... I love it."
  "It's not that good."
  "John this is amazing and don't ever think that anything you draw isn't good."
  John snuggled into Alex, "thank you."
  Hamilton smiled has he nuzzled his face into the crook of John's neck.
  "I hate to say this but we should head back, it's getting late."
  Alex happily sighed, "yeah I guess your right."
  John helped his shorter friend up, they stared into each other's eyes for a bit then John took Alex's hand leading him down the small hill that the beech tree lay upon as two doves happily circled along each other and flew off into the distance.

~~~~

A/N: hey! Sorry if the first part of the chapter kinda sucks. But anyway, I had an idea where John and Alex are together but they're keep it a secret, and not even the reader, Lafayette, or mulligan know. But! I hope that th enjoyed this chapter and please leave me a comment on what you think of it. Love y'all <3