Janus-Face

Chapter 6

Janus-Faced

"Paris on a late Saturday night, usually consists of going to an afterhours club. Or visiting with friends until the morning light greets us."

Staring at her. For the first time there is a certain coyness that erupts. It may be dim in the Nectar, it's now I feel that she understands what I'm saying. That I want her. Biting her lower lip, I'm zapped by her palpable energy. The one thing I've been begging for...Say it... Desire ME.

Lifting her index finger our server arrives. Watching and listening Ana she asking for a 'to-go' container and the check. I can't help thinking that she could shut-down a room with a wave of her finger or a whisper from her lips.

And by my accounts she has shut me down.

I watch her looking over the bill, she leans over to grab her clutch placing some Pesos on the table, interrupting her

"Is this it? I thought you said I should have an adventure." Holding my right hand across the booth out to hers "Dance with me." I've been having a great time and getting her on the dance floor, I'll make her want me. Women love Men who can dance and I'm sure that will play into the game of seduction.

Watching her "Um, it's not something I dance to. Though if open, perhaps another round of drinks would work."

Disappointed yet not deterred "Don't worry if you're not much of a dancer are you, I can carry it for us both."

"Oh I do dance, just not to this. Tell you what. Instead of a second round of drinks." giving me an impish smile "If you're open to it, I say we head back to my suite and dance between the sheets."

Whoaaaa did I hear that......? I almost studder "Pardon?"

Staring she's stone-cold serious. "Okay let me rephrase it. Do you want to go back to my place for a shag?"

Yep I heard correctly. She's beautiful, assertive and smart. What a winning combination. She's fucking killing me.

Smiling at her "You are quite the saucy wench"

"I've been called lots of things though saucy wench is a first. I prefer cheeky monkey" and starts giggling.

Oh my God as if hearing her giggle is hardwired straight to my cock. Fuck...... she has me so titillated, having me and my cockwrapped around her finger. And it's not lost on me that I think she realizes that. Without pausing or overthinking it, I pull out my wallet dropping a couple fifty dollar bills on the table.

"Lead the way."

"Okay,before we leave, let's get this chit-chat out of the way. I don't have condoms, so we'll need to stop at a store or pharmacy and pick some up, that is unless you have some. Also, I'm not an exibitionist, I'd rather downplay while in the car and resort. I'm a closed door sort of lass."

Ana pulls no punches "Of course, I understand. And yes, we'll have to make a stop to purchase condoms."

With that she smiles "Shall we?"

Sitting in the car Ana starts talking to our driver in Spanish. I make-out Market and Pharmacy. Driving opposite of the Resort we stop in front of a 24hr Farmacia. Before getting out of car she hands me a couple two hundred dollar Pesos, whispering "Use this and would you also please get me a 7up?"

Leaning into her "Ana, I have money" feeling off about her handing me money.

Speaking in a hushed voice "Trevor, I know that, though suspect you have only large bills in your wallet and at this hour of the night I thought having smaller notes would help rather than complicate things when you pay at the register."