Jealousy

"What was that?" Cole asked as he was being dragged down the stairs.

"Ugh, why do you always show up at the worst times?" Leo snapped.

"What?" Cole asked they were in the hall now.

"I was going to tell Ryan I liked her."

"What?" Cole stopped walking and Leo looked behind him.

"What's the matter?" Leo asked.

"Oh nothing." Cole heart suddenly dropped when he heard that news. He didn't know why though, and he felt a feeling churning in his stomach. Was it... jealousy.

"Dude, what's wrong. I know when your lying to me." Leo walked over to Coke and placed a hand his shoulder but Cole shrugged it off.

"I said nothing's wrong!" Cole exclaimed. He didn't know why he was being like this.

"Wait, are you jealous that I like Ryan?" Leo asked.

"What no, I don't even like Ryan. At least I think I don't."

"Well you don't have to be jealous."

"Your, your right. I don't even know why I'm acting like this. I'm sorry." Cole tried to walk off but Leo grabbed his arm and pulled Cole towards him.

"Listen. No matter what, no matter what girls come along. I will never let anyone or anything come in between us. Your my best friend, and I can't lose, I won't lose you. Understand." Cole was shocked so he just nodded.

Usually Leo was a very carefree person and pretty silly, so when he gets all serious it's really weird to Cole.

"Okay." Suddenly Leo hugged Cole.

Cole wasn't surprised by this though. Leo had always been a very affectionate person so Cole hugged him back. They stayed like that for awhile till Cole pulled away.

"You really are gay sometimes you know." Cole teased.

"Shut up." Leo hit him in the arm.

Then Leo swung his arm around Coles shoulders and they walked down the hall.

"Love you bro." Cole said

Leo smiled at the comment and looked down at Cole.

"Thanks, I love me too." He smirked and Cole pushed him away.

"Jackass."

"I know."