Chapter 3

Bella POV

Happy today my day went well. Then I got busy on my work .Then after sometime my phone rang and it was call from Kadir and then I pick up the phone.  " Hello Kadir" I said.  

Then we randomly talk about holiday plans, story editing, etc. I never get bored of talking to him, actually I love talking to Kadir .

He have a good sense of humor. Kadir is my best friend ,he is also like family member to me. 

My important person in my life after my parents. Person who is there in my both sad and happiness. 

He always have solution to my problem,even if he don't have a solution to my problem he doesn't let me face the problem alone and always there by my side. 

These thoughts got to my mind when I just hang up my  phone after talking to Kadir.

Kadir POV

I just have talked about the holiday plans with Bella, I must manage the holiday plans and best holiday destination for this holiday coming near. Then I Google the best destination for holiday then I choose some place which I thought it's good destination for holiday like Yosemite, San Francisco , Maui. Then just I thought of calling Bella to ask her once which place she would like to go for holiday  from the holiday I have choose. 

"Hello Bella " I said to Bella . " Hello Kadir " Bella replied. With full happiness ,"Bella I have choose best holiday destination for you like San Francisco,  Yosemite ,Maui which place you would like to go. I asked To Bella . "I would like to go Yosemite for this holiday,this place gonna the best place for the holiday" She replied without any delay. "Okay Bella as your wish " I replied to her. Then I hang up the phone. There were some friends who want to join us in this holiday. I called up them and said them about this holiday destination is Yosemite,they all got happy and excited for this holiday plans and destination. Actually I was also happy and excited for this all holiday plans and destination because finally I got spend more time Bella and maybe I could get right time to tell her my feelings towards her. But there was a fear on my mind that If I would express a my feeling to her I would loose her as my best friend and that's which I don't want to get happen and also don't wanna end our love story without starting.

Please don't forget to :
Vote Comment Share

Don't be the silent reader, If u have any feedback let me know in comment box.
Love all you my readers, hope you are enjoying reading.

Thank you for your love and support :) ❤❤

Happy Wattpading !!! :) ❤❤❤