Chapter 6

Bella POV

As soon as I wake up, I went towards the room of Kadir. I knock on the door but he didn't respond my knocking on the door. But I continuously knock on the door. Then afterwards, he opened the door . I asked him why he took a long time to open the door. He said that he was all feeling sleepy so he opened the door late. I told him to get ready as soon as possible because it was a day where we all were going for visit to beautiful places in Yosemite. Then I returned to my room to get ready. After we all got ready we all gathered down in front reception of hotel. While visiting beautiful places of Yosemite we were going to guided by the tourist guide. There was joy and happiness reflected on everyone face that journey has finally begun. Tourist told us to choose us our partner. Kadir asked me if I could be his partner. "Yes of course " I replied to him. Then we all headed towards our journey.

Kadir POV

Actually I was really delighted  when tourist guide told us to choose our partner while traveling. Without any delay ,I choose Bella as my partner. Everybody choose their one's partner. Then we all headed towards our journey . I was very happy that Bella will be beside while travelling. I was feeling very lucky that I am getting to travel with the person I adore and love . I was willing know that what Bella feels when she gets to travel with me ?? Not only about travelling but also what she feels about me ?? 

Does she feels I am just her Best friend or more than that ?? I was always curious to know the answer of these question from Bella and because these question always roam around my head  with curiosity. But I also always have fear of expressing my feeling to her and also knowing her feelings towards me because I don't want lose my friendship with Bella. I don't wanna imagine also a life without her. Bella is not only my best friend  and  she is everything to me.

After 1 Hour ,
We reached to our destination Glacier Point ,it was just a beautiful place. I was happy there at this place because I could she happiness reflected on Bella face. I and Bella had lots of fun
together. We together overlook with a lovely view of Yosemite Valley, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Yosemite's high country. We also did the day long hike and walking towards Yosemite valley and other place respectively and got back to glacier Point for best view for stargazing. I  was really happy I got opportunity to see view of stargazing together with Bella. Actually this moment was a best moment in my life . 

Stay tuned and updated :) :) :)

To this exciting and adventurous journey of Bella and Kadir to Yosemite.

Love all you my lovely readers and my lovely followers ❤❤ :)

and get to know later how Kadir finally expresses his feeling to Bella.

Don't be a silent reader :

and Don't Forget to :

vote

comment

Share my story as much as possible

Thank you so much all of you for your lots of love and support :) :) :)

Love you all of you guyss :) :)

Happy Wattpading !!! :) :) :)